Conor looking old?

His beard was scragglier and not shaped as it usually is and the long greased back hair showed his hairline more than usual which gives off an aged vibe.. He looks a little older, but so do most people when you haven't really seen them for over a year.

So you are in your 20s? I hate to be the bearer of bad news buddy but most people look young and fresh in their 20s. You will notice an incredible change by the time you are in your 30s.
You also dont always take after your mothers side
I am in my twenties. Don’t worry I am confident I will stay looking fresh. By 35 I will look mid twenties at the very worst. Most people think I am not even 18. I have young features and I never drink. I also take care of my skin.

My mother looks near enough the same as she did 30 years ago and she has also never drank or smoked or anything like that. I take after her for most things — blood type, skin tone, some features. Her mother aged very well and so did her mother’s sisters. Her father seemed to be aging well before he died. My Father didn’t age that well after 40 (was doing alright until then) but he didn’t have a good lifestyle at all. Siblings are older and in their thirties and they haven’t changed much, and they don’t have very good lifestyles and their features aren’t as young looking as mine. I’m confident I will age well.

I am in my twenties. Don’t worry I am confident I will stay looking fresh. By 35 I will look mid twenties at the very worst. Most people think I am not even 18. I have young features and I never drink. I also take care of my skin.

My mother looks near enough the same as she did 30 years ago and she has also never drank or smoked or anything like that. I take after her for most things — blood type, skin tone, some features. Her mother aged very well and so did her mother’s sisters. Her father seemed to be aging well before he died. My Father didn’t age that well after 40 (was doing alright until then) but he didn’t have a good lifestyle at all. Siblings are older and in their thirties and they haven’t changed much, and they don’t have very good lifestyles and their features aren’t as young looking as mine. I’m confident I will age well.
You have to post pics after banging the shite about how incredibly young your 20 something self looks for paragraphs, and the Sherdoctors will see if we find your claims credible.

You have to post pics after banging the shite about how incredibly young your 20 something self looks for paragraphs, and the Sherdoctors will see if we find your claims credible.
I look like a dried raisin and I’m lying to make myself feel better.

Well, if he really is staying off the alcohol and the drugs then in a few years his body will start to rebound a little bit.

But yeah he does look like he has had a rough couple years.

Norwood reaper is fucking him up too

Was it just me or was Conor looking really old.
He looks like he's 50.
Plus sluggish, slow, no snap in punches.
"2020 season" might end before it's started.

giphy.gif

He could get a free bus pass from his looks alone.

he's getting that 'tired' old look that a lot of people get. Conor has aged like shit since the mayweather fight

You have the right attitude.
Generally I find there is a huge aging process from a 20 something to a 30 something and then it starts to level off. You are correct though. I read something recently where I'm sure scientists had located some kind of gene, some people age insanely compared to others.you might get lucky.
Things have to start somewhere though mate, you could be the 1st old looking fucker in your family <45>

You sound like you moisturise intensively...

You have the right attitude.
Generally I find there is a huge aging process from a 20 something to a 30 something and then it starts to level off. You are correct though. I read something recently where I'm sure scientists had located some kind of gene, some people age insanely compared to others.you might get lucky.
Things have to start somewhere though mate, you could be the 1st old looking fucker in your family <45>
Haha yeah I don’t want to be cocky about it. It would be nice to age well though and the signs, albeit early, are pretty good. TBH to me it seems like faces don’t change all that much from mid-twenties to mid-thirties. You’re older so I’m sure you have seen the changes in people you know though. I’m expecting to start looking more like an adult in the next few years but I’m hoping I then just look like a young adult after that and not much changes for a while.

You sound like you moisturise intensively...
My skin is incredibly sensitive so I have to be careful. I moisturised everyday a few months ago but now it’s 3-4 nights a week and then I do it after a shave.

Back