Conor looking old?

It's the haircut.

It don't get better than 2016 haircut. He should stick to it.
mcgregor.jpg

hes aged a lot for sure.

Broke guys look younger

cw47-2-752x501.jpg

Money ages people, people!

Horrible skin genetics. Nothing to do with drinking and drugs, I probably drink more than him and the same age as him, and I don't have any wrinkles whatsover while Conor looks older than my father who's also a heavy drinker

I look about 25 when I shave my beard off and about 50 when I leave it untrimmed.

Horrible skin genetics. Nothing to do with drinking and drugs, I probably drink more than him and the same age as him, and I don't have any wrinkles whatsover while Conor looks older than my father who's also a heavy drinker

Its a combination of the 2. You are just lucky to have really good genetics. My friend is an alcoholic who drinks every day while taking every drug imaginable including snorting meth yet looks like a Calvin Klien model. He also eats like a pig and does no exercise and always has the body of someone who you would think trains 5 days a week. If I spend a week with him and by the end of it I look like a white walker.

Last edited:
He's always looked old for his age, the hair and beard ain't helping him though. I think a fade and a beard trim would take a few years off him.

He looks his age, but stress take a toll, and same does alcohol and drugs of any kind. He looks sharp of mind now, though.

He seems to age like a dog

A year is like 7 for the poor guy

He already looks the age of his Dad

He will end up like this in another 3 or 4 years
las-palmas-gran-canaria-canary-islands-spain-6th-february-2016-carnival-FEFTHP.jpg

I am ageing incredibly right now. Hopefully it continues when I hit thirties and fourties. I have incredible ageing genetics on my mother’s side.
So you are in your 20s? I hate to be the bearer of bad news buddy but most people look young and fresh in their 20s. You will notice an incredible change by the time you are in your 30s.
You also dont always take after your mothers side

Pressure will do that to you...

Yeah, TS, both Cerrone and Cowboy look older
Happy?

Back