Media Conor looking like a dominant beast in grappling session

any one judging this is an idiot and never trained for a pro fight. females often get pitted against males in sparring because there aren't always enough females. but just that pressure alone. having someone completely dominate and break you. that can push some people to the next level insanely quick. He did a good job too. it can be easier for her to get seriously injured going up against competent males but he gave her just enough. Its hard to do that. i remember being asked to spar against a girl and i hated it because i constantly wanted to hold back almost completely but then id get popped in the mouth and didn't feel like standing there taking shots. so finding that balance and control while still giving them enough is something only very experienced martial artists are good at.

Only Conor would congratulate a teammate by showing a video of him schooling them in practice. Pretty pathetic

And thats not even getting into the fact that its a girl

Women, midgets and old men. What's next? Children?
I think Conor was recently talking about sparring a woman...a feisty centenarian because she insulted his whiskey.

Conor? Wasn't he the guy on TUF complaining if it went to the ground then after a little pressure from Diaz taking it to the ground scared and tapping?

can't even move to mount on a fucking BW women can !!!!
and this bum had the audacity to call Khabib's grappling over rated!

{<jordan}

any one judging this is an idiot and never trained for a pro fight. females often get pitted against males in sparring because there aren't always enough females. but just that pressure alone. having someone completely dominate and break you. that can push some people to the next level insanely quick. He did a good job too. it can be easier for her to get seriously injured going up against competent males but he gave her just enough. Its hard to do that. i remember being asked to spar against a girl and i hated it because i constantly wanted to hold back almost completely but then id get popped in the mouth and didn't feel like standing there taking shots. so finding that balance and control while still giving them enough is something only very experienced martial artists are good at.
<24><36>

Im betting the house on Conor vs TBD

Dude she is a white belt and a 5-4 fighter. SBG has more than enough members and decent pros who can actually push him.

At my gym when competition comes near our serious guys and pros only roll with guys who can push them. Outside of comp they help the people who need it.

It's fine to give lower belts rolls and work on shit. As long as he's not in camp then I don't see the issue.

For me, her being female doesn't matter. It's just that Conor doesn't get pushed in training. It'd be nice to see that change

He was probably having a flash back to one of his sexual assault accusations.
Are you referring to the Khabib fight or the first Nate fight? I don't think either of them are gay. Did he press charges??

Dude she is a white belt and a 5-4 fighter. SBG has more than enough members and decent pros who can actually push him.

At my gym when competition comes near our serious guys and pros only roll with guys who can push them. Outside of comp they help the people who need it.

It's fine to give lower belts rolls and work on shit. As long as he's not in camp then I don't see the issue.

For me, her being female doesn't matter. It's just that Conor doesn't get pushed in training. It'd be nice to see that change
Teach his yes men "no". And then give them LOTS of money and this can happen.

But he'd fuck off to the pubs for easier competition of all descriptions most likely.

ultrasmash.gif
Conor controlled that fight and just got caught like Weidman or Whittaker.

Teach his yes men "no". And then give them LOTS of money and this can happen.

But he'd fuck off to the pubs for easier competition of all descriptions most likely.
It's just frustrating watching good fighters not get pushed in training. You could be at the top of you'd just been tested in camp.

I blame Kav and them. A good coach makes sure their fighters are developing properly and being tested every day.

I think Conor was recently talking about sparring a woman...a feisty centenarian because she insulted his whiskey.
He probably wants to fight the 11 year old who threw an egg at his Lamborghini.

Back