Conor light sparring

i cant afford three of these
Since you're so sure Conor is gonna beat RDA, why don't you bet your allowance money on it. Maybe he'll change your bum life.

Then again, there's not much of a chance of that happening, so you probably shouldn't.

Hes looking beast. Dude is tricky as hell.

Yep. Winning the belt seems to have taken him to a whole nother level. His self belief was always incredible but now he seems super human. He's looking more relaxed in their than prime silva. I can't see RDA being able to stand with him. Conor has the reach advantage, chin advantage and skill advantage.

Since you're so sure Conor is gonna beat RDA, why don't you bet your allowance money on it. Maybe he'll change your bum life.

Then again, there's not much of a chance of that happening, so you probably shouldn't.
Im going to shit in your mouth after i come home from partying after Conors win.

Im going to shit in your mouth after i come home from partying after Conors win.
You sound like a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

And yyyyyyyyeah, no. You're gonna watch Conor lose brutally, drink yourself to sleep, wake up and start a brand new account. You'll be watching me from afar, tooling your old account.

It'll be like the Titanic. You're in a small boat far away, watching the ship sink and not being able to do fuck all about it.

The uppercut that he spammed on Brimmage is going to make a comeback. Seriously....he was circling it in that fight in between exchanges....then dude gets hit AGAIN with the same damn punch. It was incredible man.

You sound like a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

And yyyyyyyyeah, no. You're gonna watch Conor lose brutally, drink yourself to sleep, wake up and start a brand new account. You'll be watching me from afar, tooling your old account.

It'll be like the Titanic. You're in a small boat far away, watching the ship sink and not being able to do fuck all about it.
id account bet you but you already get banned every day

I don't do account bets since I was banned in 2002. Nobody values my accounts, lol. I DO do money bets and when I go, I go big. I doubt you're anywhere in my ball park. I already have $500 bet on this fight with a few guys at work, but that's child's play. I'm gonna do an online bet after the weighins just at the last moment in hopes at getting the best odds I can get. Your boy is going down. I do this shit for a side living, cuz. I've been taking money from fools like you for far longer than you've been alive.

I've won so much cash from Boxing and MMA, I could buy you and sell you into slavery if I could get all that money back in one lump sum.

Wonder why his sparring partners are sitting at range and striking with him? Would like to see his training of his partners pressuring him and shooting for takedowns.
Because why would he do a thing like that? Not showing it will make people think it doesn't exist. Making his grappling and ground game underrated. You'll see what I'm talking about when he stuffs RDA and knocks him out in 1.

He has a nice front leg hook kick. His capoeira style back spinning hook kick (when you plant your hand on the ground) will get him in trouble against someone aggressive (like Dos Anjos) because his weight is shifted so far back.

I don't do account bets since I was banned in 2002. Nobody values my accounts, lol. I DO do money bets and when I go, I go big. I doubt you're anywhere in my ball park. I already have $500 bet on this fight with a few guys at work, but that's child's play. I'm gonna do an online bet after the weighins just at the last moment in hopes at getting the best odds I can get. Your boy is going down. I do this shit for a side living, cuz. I've been taking money from fools like you for far longer than you've been alive.

I've won so much cash from Boxing and MMA, I could buy you and sell you into slavery if I could get all that money back in one lump sum.

lmfao

Hands slow like sloth and feet like they stuck in the muuuuud.

Deep down you feel very small and I feel bad for you.

Even if I had a sister I wouldn't be offended by that. Everyone can rest easy knowing you have no friends and hate yourself.
You sure do know a lot about me for having never met me, failhard.

Do you have any more childish bullshit insults? I'm enjoying it really................... I'm waiting.......

You sure do know a lot about me for having never met me, failhard.

Do you have any more childish bullshit insults? I'm enjoying it really................... I'm waiting.......

Oh so you've also learned to love negative attention. The picture is becoming clearer.

lambert6.JPG

Back