Conor knows we have missed him

inb4 liars claiming hte sport is better without McGregor

Of course I've missed him. Watching Conor McGregor lose is the greatest moment I've experienced as a fan of mixed martial arts. Thrilled to see it again.

giphy.gif

I haven't missed his atrocious misuse of the English language.

But I have missed watching him fight. The UFC needs more of that 'big fight feel'. Haven't had too much of that recently.

inb4 liars claiming hte sport is better without McGregor

it was definitely better before him, there's no denying that.

now we have a bunch of interim titles being given out like lollipops, guys whining about money fights, weight divisions being stalled etc.,

Aaah we have missed you fighting (especially when you give up).

Now before all you Conor fans start getting tasty behind your stolen keyboards, absolutely nothing you say here or elsewhere matters a fig to anyone.
So please, pimp strut in your Burberry caps back to your sordid little council grief holes and resume your sub-normal criminal lives until your racist, ugly, batty boy hero dusts off his lame shorts and makes you feel better about being total losers by watching one of your own "having the life".

Of course I've missed him. Watching Conor McGregor lose is the greatest moment I've experienced as a fan of mixed martial arts. Thrilled to see it again.

If you don't enjoy a Conor McGregor fight in general, there's something wrong with you. Love him or hate him, he always comes to fight, has an insane knockdown/finish rate, never pulls out and is never in a boring fight. In an era where fighters pull out of fights constantly and fight to not lose, instead of fighting to win, guys who approach fights like McGregor should be appreciated. His out of cage antics aren't right, but once he steps inside the octagon, he puts on a show every damn time.

wow, you sound hung up on mcgregor. There are some good fighters and fights out there. You should try watching them.

Back