Conor knocked out Derek Brunson

Brunson was on a streak at the time

EYFU.gif

That’s low key racist as hell, what is he trying to say, all black people look alike? That was clearly Melvin Guillard Conor knocked out in his first ufc fight.

That’s low key racist as hell, what is he trying to say, all black people look alike? That was clearly Melvin Guillard Conor knocked out in his first ufc fight.

Or was it Derek Lewis?

I thought it was Snoop Dogg. Silly me.

giphy.gif

Deontay Wilder has a great gif for situations like this.

Amazing to me that will smith fought in the UFC and it went relatively unnoticed.

"Top 5 Lightweight in the world" has exactly 1 win at LW against a fighter that is probably ranked around 25 in the world at the moment, maybe lower, and it was 3 years ago.

The way Brunson chases after people chin up, Conor probably could knock him out...

AlfalfaBrain is really good stuff

joe has elite level, once in lifetime, true one punch commentary skills

Lot of people forgot about Brunsons run at 145. Hes talking about when they fought in Cage Warriors. Go check their wikipedias you noobs

I just assumed that was some BS apocryphal training camp sparring story or something like that.

Turns out Rogan was right after all, it happened shortly after this pic was taken.

McGregor3.jpg

Back