Conor kinda looks like a different person without beard

All kinds of pathetic little kids all over this planet. Way too many of them in here, imo. Hence this shit thread from an asshole that doesn’t see the beard in the picture. Please explain that to me.

TS explain yourself..

conormcgregor.jpg

7493_original.jpg

That's a short beard

Conor looks like a white Bill Cosby with no facial hair

He looks better with a beard. Khabib looks better without one.

He looks like and probably is a totally different person when hes sober with his head on right. He looks good in these pics.
Tbh he looks bloated in the face. Probably due to drinking. Drinking constantly also fucks with muscle development and bone strength. Probably a partial reason his hand got busted.

He looks better with a beard. Khabib looks better without one.
Have we ever seen Khabib with a real beard though? He always butchers the moustache.

Anyway I think blonde and gray beards look godlike, brown and red are okay, but black beards are hideous

4e9accbb0b04120b862b9e035c694940

I have a black beard because I'm western Euro with a little bit of a Ronaldo look and I won't touch that shit, a shave or a little stubble and I'm out. Takes me from an 8 to a hobo 3 if I try to grow one but to be fair I have never tried to grow a mid/longer beard which is when they look their best.

Gererally though, better looking people look better with no beards and the opposite is true for bearded.

When beards go out of style there's going to be a whole lot of ugly naked mugs walking around like shaved cats.

Tbh he looks bloated in the face. Probably due to drinking. Drinking constantly also fucks with muscle development and bone strength. Probably a partial reason his hand got busted.
I agree. I wasn’t talking about drinking lol.

What's confusing? I think he looks better now than when he was young, just look at the pics on page one and you'll see what I'm saying.

He looks like a dolled up below average street bum.

...but you personally find him attractive.

To each their own.

Back