Conor Khabib Tony

Best match pair for next

• Total voters
God. I bet the ufc is just like clippy.

Hey tony is next in line and its the fight qll the fans want.

Orrr we could do conor. Itll be his last match for sure if he gets destroyed by khabib again. And he will.

Hmmmm...

Yea...

Uhmmm...

Khabib vs conor!

Conor had a chance to be champ again had Dustin choked Habib. Now its nearly impossible since both Tony and Habib would maul his ass.

Why would he have any reason not to LOL

He beat him handily the rematch would be pointless

Aren't rematches for close fights?

You're right on the moon

Conor won round three and that’s more than anyone else. Imagine thinking a fight booked four times that never happened will be booked a fifth. Makes no sense they have ruined four events already.
Book Conor Khabib and have Tony on standby.

Conor won round three and that’s more than anyone else. Imagine thinking a fight booked four times that never happened will be booked a fifth. Makes no sense they have ruined four events already.
Book Conor Khabib and have Tony on standby.

Do you really think Conor winning a round means shit?

I can name 3 rounds that Conor didn't win

Not worth a rematch man get with er bud

Do you really think Conor winning a round means shit?

I can name 3 rounds that Conor didn't win

Not worth a rematch man get with er bud

You really think Conor wouldn’t sleep Tony? Tony isn’t even fit to fight with all the meds he’s on. Conor vs. Khabib is the fight

You really think Conor wouldn’t sleep Tony? Tony isn’t even fit to fight with all the meds he’s on. Conor vs. Khabib is the fight

I think Tony is fit to fight, I read that he fought recently

Conor V Khabib was the fight but now it's time for other fights

Not even worth voting for, everybody knows the answer

Anyone else got a bad feeling that Dana might hire Shane stant to bust up Tony’s knee so khabib v Conor 2 can take place

Back