Media Conor, Khabib, Jones and Ferguson at this fridays press conference?

Nah, it's gonna be Tony, Reyes and Conor in one table in that orther.
the ppv is called Mcgregor vs Cerrone not Cerrone vs Mcgregor .. so he's gonna sit next to jones and Khabib

Khabib is going to give a press conference in Krasnodar on 13th, it's announced on his insta a couple of days ago. So unless they gonna stream it to US from Russia, he's not going to be there.

Khabib is going to give a press conference in Krasnodar on 13th, it's announced on his insta a couple of days ago. So unless they gonna stream it to US from Russia, he's not going to be there.
Briefly heard something about this, largely confirming this won't happen.

This isn't official at all, it's just some guy who made a poster for "potential" line up for the presser

Sounds shook.

They’ll probably start it without him, and Conor will come so late that everyone will likely be gone.

Massive if true

I usually don't care about press conferences but Conrad, Khabib, and Tony are the 3 funniest guys in the UFC

I can't believe the UFC would be stupid enough to risk doing this.

Yes I can.

I hope this is true. As a big Conor fan I'd like to see how he publicly addresses losing, and more specifically taunting from other fighters about it.

They’ll probably start it without him, and Conor will come so late that everyone will likely be gone.
The 2nd Khabib vs Mcgregor press conference with the fans backfired on Conor pretty bad. Conor was going to use the fans like he does to rile up and get in Khabibs head. Too bad Conor pulled the whole show up press late and Khabib left. It was weird press conference after that.

I cant imagine they will put khabib and conor on the same stage so close to each other with the pulser in between them.
It will give Conor the opportunity to throw some sort of pork product at Khabib or his family member. That is what it will take to get the fight. Like how Khabib punked Artem and forced Conor hand.

Conor always absolutely clowns people at these press conferences. So at least he will win that.

It will give Conor the opportunity to throw some sort of pork product at Khabib or his family member. That is what it will take to get the fight. Like how Khabib punked Artem and forced Conor hand.

if he calls Khabib Gay I am sure that will do it. I hear that his religion is very accepting of those things.

Back