Conor - Khabib 2 discussion

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are there people who want to see Conor - Khabib 2 rather than Khabib - Tony?

Khabib - Tony is the best fight MMA can give us this year, but some people seem to like Conor more.

Are there people who want to see Conor - Khabib 2 rather than Khabib - Tony?

Khabib - Tony is the best fight MMA can give us this year, but some people seem to like Conor more.
Yeah there are. Not me. But I can’t even tell you how many people I’ve seen this week that I don’t recognize at all

Tony vs. Khabib is cream de la cream , nothing can beat this

One sided fight are usually boring,
But it would be fun to see Connie's fans cry once again.

Would take GSP Vs Khabib before tho.

Tony vs. Khabib is cream de la cream , nothing can beat this
jurstunmw7v11.jpg

Poor Conor I don’t want to see him do the mctap again!

I definitely like Conor more than Tony. But Tony/Khabib is long overdue. Let it finally happen.

It is good for bringing money no doubt. But from the MMA aspect, I doubt it would be a better fight than Tony vs Conor. Khabib would probably maul him.

khabib tony then Justin gets winner
conor vs Dustin then winner gets ts

Just reverse the situation. If it was Conor who was on a 12 fight win streak at lightweight while Ferguson was the one who was beat down and then tapped in the 4th a little over a year ago, would people be clamoring to see McGregor finally take on Khabib or would it be Ferguson again jumping the line after smoking a dead Cowboy at 170?

What fucking universe would this ever take place in and who in their right mind would find this ok? Lmao.

Conor beats Khabib.

tumblr_inline_mn2c2wuCX71qz4rgp.gif

Just reverse the situation. If it was Conor who was on a 12 fight win streak at lightweight while Ferguson was the one who was beat down and then tapped in the 4th a little over a year ago, would people be clamoring to see McGregor finally take on Khabib or would it be Ferguson again jumping the line after smoking a dead Cowboy at 170?
What fucking universe would this ever take place in and who in their right mind would find this ok? Lmao.

giphy.gif

Of course there are, 90% of the people who watched Conor beat Cowboy don't even know who Tony is.

Tony vs. Khabib is something that we NEED to see. We needed to see it 3 years ago, but in a way I'm glad we didn't, because it's even more special now.

Between the two of them, they have pretty much wiped out the entire LW division over the last 5 years.

You don't get too many of these match ups in the UFC, ever

I think Conor will play an interesting role in the aftermath, hard to say what that is yet

Conor vs. Khabib was not a close fight , I could say yes if it would be close but Khabib doinated the whole fight end finished it.
we all know what would happen in the rematch but we dont know what will happen when Tony faces Khabib.
imo, this fight can be Khabibs first loss.

anyway , there is no better mach up right now.

We could probably do Khabib - Conor 2, and Khabib - Tony the same night.

Back