Conor just gained a ton of fans in Russia (Khabib instagram rant )

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man is shook and not thinking clearly.

Lmao this + your av is pure gold brother

This is @DocK 's av btw
252624.jpg

There's something unlikable about Khabib. I just don't care about him. Honestly that's how I feel about all Russian fighters. They are super boring to me for some reason. Probably mainly because none of them ever learn English and are so stoic. I don't know...

There's something unlikable about Khabib. I just don't care about him. Honestly that's how I feel about all Russian fighters. They are super boring to me for some reason. Probably mainly because none of them ever learn English and are so stoic. I don't know...

Maybe WWE is more suited for you, where there are more ~colorful~ personalities.

I'm rooting for him to beat the shit out of McGregor but although I don't like rap music, these kind of things from him makes it harder for me to support him each passing day.

I am myself Muslim (from Bosnia) and I am a huge Khabib fan. The thing that I don’t understand with Dagestani/Chechen people is how religious they are in Islam but still do price fighting. Islam forbits punching and kicking to the head.

Wrestling/Grappling is encouraged in Islam and I guess it might be one of the reason it is so popular in these regions but still, MMA
is basically haram in Islam.

not listening to rap should be a requirement for all humans

He likes DC but he probably feels guilty about it. Probably too ashamed to even admit it.

Yet he posts videos and pictures of himself hanging out with DC all the time.

Are you retarded or just autistic?

Why are people bringing up American rap into this? Khabib shut down a concert of an R&B singer you dorks. Hes an Islamist prick who probably would have been an ISIS commander if he wasn't an MMA fighter. Fuck I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't support ISIS right now.

What makes you think that Khabib would be an ISIS commander? Because he is Muslim?

No one in Khabib's family or circle has anything to do with ISIS you absolute fucking retard, you should be banned for posting this stupid shit.

Yet he posts videos and pictures of himself hanging out with DC all the time.

Are you retarded?

He can tell his friends at home it's just for the publicity and advertisement. He thinks with the way MMA and UFC works these days, it's a must. Publicity, being friendly with gym partners, champions etc.

I am myself Muslim (from Bosnia) and I am a huge Khabib fan. The thing that I don’t understand with Dagestani/Chechen people is how religious they are in Islam but still do price fighting. Islam forbits punching and kicking to the head.

Wrestling/Grappling is encouraged in Islam and I guess it might be one of the reason it is so popular in these regions but still, MMA

I agree with you ! Plus he is earning his money from an evil western company ( from an islamic point of view).

What makes you think that Khabib would be an ISIS commander? Because he is Muslim?

No one in Khabib's family or circle has anything to do with ISIS you absolute fucking retard, you should be banned for posting this stupid shit.
Because he's an Islamist who wants Dagestan to be controlled by Sharia Law.

He can tell his friends at home it's just for the publicity and advertisement. He thinks with the way MMA and UFC works these days, it's a must. Publicity, being friendly with gym partners, champions etc.

Explain to me why Khabib would be embarrassed of being friends with DC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back