Media Conor "Jumping guard is not a takedown...piss ants to me yous all are. Not even peasant. Piss ants!"

Clearly punch drunk... he has to have the dumbest fight IQ imaginable.

He should have just done steroids and gone into pro wrestling. It's a good thing he can make money with his mouth, because he won't be winning fights any time soon.

What was the panic clinching/ potentially shitty TD attempt that Dustin pieced him up into?

The Leprechaun is losing his lucky charms every time he opens his mouth lol. How many of his fanboys are still on here?

I'd be embarrassed if I were a Conor fanboy right about now, good thing I'm nowhere close as to being a fan.

we are in for a year of this shit until conor comes back and probably loses to dustin again.

Conor wouldve KOed Dustin in the 2nd round without the fluke injury.

Must suck to be a Conor fan. How sad he has become

Conors lucky his leg broke. dustin was about to snap Mcnuggets fragile neck.
Fucking guy is delusional and nothing but a wounded gazelle at this point. Looking forward to dustin laying him to rest...
Rip conor.

Sherdog's Shoop that McGregor thread really hurt Caner's feelings. I'd say someone is gotten to!

At this point, McGregor is the mental equivalent of a pee soaked homeless guy screaming at passersby from a cardboard box on the sidewalk.

Didn’t Conrat call over Herb to tell him his leg is broken? Sounds like a verbal submission to me.

Back