Conor jealous of Ali

estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He’s jealous of Ali cause Ali does own a piece of UFC from all the champs and title contenders under his wing

He’s jealous of Ali cause Ali does own a piece of UFC from all the champs and title contenders under his wing
That’s a bigger piece of stake than Conor will ever own

You seem a bit confused by what the word own actually means.
Managing some fighters doesn't mean you own a part or any part of the UFC.

I’m sure guy with his own company and 9 figures in the bank is jealous of Ali

With a company selling whiskey tasking like shit and law suits of anal rape killing his fortune... hell ya

Boom! Roasted

Contards everywhere still...smh...

what the fuck is this advertisement shit that has just appeared squashing the forum posts.

Ali and Conor should stop behaving like twats. They ought to be role models for Noah and Clodagh.

With a company selling whiskey tasking like shit and law suits of anal rape killing his fortune... hell ya

Boom! Roasted

How do you know it was bum rape? Were you the woman in the hotel room?

The anal rape bit made me chuckled a bit, kinda fucked up I know but still... <[analyzed}>

Boom! Roasted
lol at lawsuit
You made that up
Show me Conor being charged
I don’t drink so i can’t comment on his whiskey

How you know it’s not. Seems like you’re the one there peeping. Lol

Rape allegations are one thing. You said anal rape. How d'you know it was up the poop chute? Are there any news sources stating this?

I bet you fantasize being Conor's personal secretary with access to his "company" and bank account figures and his cock lodged in your mouth.

Back