Conor issues dire warning to Khabib.

How many times has Kabib tapped out? And now how many times has Conor tapped out?

Conor is a great striker but he is far too simple minded and uneducated to actually make sense, hence him having fans, seeing as they relate to him.

Conor will finally fight an elite fighter that he does not have a size advantage over. A first for everyone.
Size advantages are overrated. They help sometimes, but skill conquers any size advantage. Stipe was smaller than Francis and spanked him. Cain was much smaller than Brock and spanked him.

Are you really trying to make the argument that Nate is elite lol.

He had some nice wins but he also had A LOT of horrible, horrible losses. He got KO'd into bolivian by a washed up Josh Thomson, made to look like he didn't even belong in the ring with Bendo in his supposed title fight, and RDA basically beat him with both of his hands behind his back. That averages out to be about.... average.

Thomson was far from washed up. He was gonna fight for the belt after that fight---pettis got injured and he took a fight with Bendo, losing a SPLIT DECISION...washed up?

Yea Bendo and RDA are world champs dude.

And styles make fights. I'd favor Eddie and Aldo pretty handily over Nate. Maybe even Poirier. Diaz can take punches that others can't---that is just plain fact. He wasn't even KO'd by that VICIOUS kick from Thomson; the towel was thrown.

Conor is training hard and is motivated. Khabib will shoot for his life, if he tries any underhooks or trips he getting sparked, quick.

At 155 Conor a killer -as long he stays there, I don't know if I'd favor anyone over him. Khabib will be favored but it'll be under 2-1.I might just throw a small wager on the leprechaun ...just on hunch

Or your limbs?

Is he implying that he can sub Khabib????!!!?!?!

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
Imagine if he somehow does. We all know it won't happen, but imagine if Conor throws up a triangle from guard and Khabib taps or goes out.

Sherdog would be a fun place for a while

Thomson was far from washed up. He was gonna fight for the belt after that fight---pettis got injured and he took a fight with Bendo, losing a SPLIT DECISION...washed up?

Yea Bendo and RDA are world champs dude.

And styles make fights. I'd favor Eddie and Aldo pretty handily over Nate. Maybe even Poirier. Diaz can take punches that others can't---that is just plain fact. He wasn't even KO'd by that VICIOUS kick from Thomson; the towel was thrown.
It's not just the fact that he lost, it's how he lost. He didn't look like he belonged in the same ring as them. No elite fighter looks like that against other elite fighters.

Here you see a specie of invertabrae going by the name of Conorusnuthuggerus.
A solitary, basement dwelling creature that rarely mates with females.

They oddly get extremely excited and aroused by the site of the conor mcgregor

It is not but it is a huge advantage. We may finally see how good Conor really is. I mean we all saw what a .500 fighter in Nate Diaz was able to do to Conor.

Get the tar beat out of him until Conor gassed and the skill gap diminished...?

Holy chit he has almost 25 million followers. I didn't even know that many people used instagram.

It's not just the fact that he lost, it's how he lost. He didn't look like he belonged in the same ring as them. No elite fighter looks like that against other elite fighters.

So Aldo and Alvarez aren't elite then?

So Aldo and Alvarez aren't elite then?

The 13 second KO HURT Conor more than it helped him. He was gonna piece him up and make it look rather easy.

Eddie and Dustin are absolutely elite...and neither looked like they belonged in the cage with Conor.

Please don't try and make the argument that 21 year old Holloway or Nate fucking Diaz are elite
anyone who tries attacking someone by excusing and running down people he has beaten has nothing to add, just another shit statement from someone whose only contribution to the conversation is low brow statements. Trash poster is just trash.

Dannis is a good training partner. But Khabib's grappling game is way different... and Dannis is not a wrestler/good at any takedowns. He is a BJJ guy without a takedown game.

Back