Conor issues dire warning to Khabib.

simon-cowel-glazed-look.gif

Yep, and Holloway and Nate are bigger, but of course they are bums in Babaganoosh's mind.

Please don't try and make the argument that 21 year old Holloway or Nate fucking Diaz are elite

It is not but it is a huge advantage. We may finally see how good Conor really is. I mean we all saw what a .500 fighter in Nate Diaz was able to do to Conor.
The fact is dude that as much as i have tried to read your posts i have to accept that you are just too stupid to not have on ignore.

I will eat my shoe if Conor subs Khabib.

I don’t get it...
great promo for Comic-Con or vanity fair?

Unless hes learned the kill bill 5 finger...

Nah that sucks... this shits a billboard.

Anyway gonna be a good scrap.

Yep, and Holloway and Nate are bigger, but of course they are bums in Babaganoosh's mind.
Holloway has a 6 inch reach disadvantage and was green back then, Nate is a gatekeeper.

But hey a triggered Nuthugger wouldn't know{<jordan}

Only person Conor is submitting is Dee Devlin...
<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

Please don't try and make the argument that 21 year old Holloway or Nate fucking Diaz are elite

Nate fucking Diaz DOMINATED Cowboy, inished Maynard twice (and lost a SD to him in a title eliminator), beat Michael Johnson, killed Jim Miller (who was in title contention), and fought for the belt himself.

What a bum.

How old was Conor against Max?

Nate fucking Diaz DOMINATED Cowboy, inished Maynard twice (and lost a SD to him in a title eliminator), beat Michael Johnson, killed Jim Miller (who was in title contention), and fought for the belt himself.

What a bum.

Are you really trying to make the argument that Nate is elite lol.

He had some nice wins but he also had A LOT of horrible, horrible losses. He got KO'd into bolivian by a washed up Josh Thomson, made to look like he didn't even belong in the ring with Bendo in his supposed title fight, and RDA basically beat him with both of his hands behind his back. That averages out to be about.... average.

What a bum.

Nate is like 17-11. He's terrible

Back