Conor issues dire warning to Khabib.

He looks like he's pushing 45. Is he retiring?

Crazy how khabib is 26 and 0 and still doesnt have a 'great' win

These are all great wins.
Sambo
  • World Combat Sambo Federation
    • 2009 World Combat Sambo Championships (-74 kg) Gold Medalist
    • 2010 World Cup in Combat Sambo (-82 kg) Silver Medalist
    • 2010 World Combat Sambo Championships (-82 kg) Gold Medalist
  • Combat Sambo Federation of Russia
    • 2009 Russian Combat Sambo Championships (-74 kg) Gold Medalist
  • All-Russian Sambo Federation
    • Russian Combat Sambo National Championships 21st (2010)(World Team Trials-FIAS)
Grappling
  • NAGA World Championship
    • 2012 Men's No-Gi Expert Welterweight Champion
    • 2012 ADCC Rules No-Gi Expert Welterweight Champion
ARB (Army Hand-to-Hand Combat
  • Russian Union of Martial Arts
    • European Champion of Army Hand-to-Hand Combat
Pankration
  • International Pankration federation
    • European Pankration Champion

Along with being undefeated in MMA Id say that was pretty great. Conor's most famous for his loss to Mayweather and his loss to Diaz.

Posting shit on Instagram isn't intimidating, rolling with that Joke of an "MMA Fighter" won't save him from Khabib either.

Conor will finally fight an elite fighter that he does not have a size advantage over. A first for everyone.
That's what you said about Alvarez

After Conor makes it look easy against Khabib, you will just start spewing the same bullshit about Khabib that you have against every other fighter who you picked to beat Conor yet who Conor dominated

"Never that good. Was actually smaller"

You haters can never man up and eat your crow. You just move the goal posts further and further....you will keep doing so until Conor eventually becomes the undisputed GOAT of MMA...stay salty as Conor keeps winning: )

People who don't think Conor has a chance to win this have to prepare themselves

Anything can happen

Conor is training hard and is motivated. Khabib will shoot for his life, if he tries any underhooks or trips he getting sparked, quick.

Khabib hooligans vs drunk Irish entourage who will get their shit kicked in by the police - in Russia.

Conor is training hard and is motivated. Khabib will shoot for his life, if he tries any underhooks or trips he getting sparked, quick.

So hes saying that since he doesnt have the balls to fight khabib hes gonna get his bjj buddy, with 1 mma fight and no wikipedia page, to fight khabib instead?

Danis is #2 bullshit

Is this size advantage he normally has illegal ? Whats the issue here. Max towers over everyone, Jones also.

It's simply because he's Conor. Jones is a much worse person and Max is so big he can't make weight..but the aren't Conor do they get a pass.

That's what you said about Alvarez

After Conor makes it look easy against Khabib, you will just start spewing the same bullshit about Khabib that you have against every other fighter who you picked to beat Conor yet who Conor dominated

"Never that good. Was actually smaller"

You haters can never man up and eat your crow. You just move the goal posts further and further....you will keep doing so until Conor eventually becomes the undisputed GOAT of MMA...stay salty as Conor keeps winning: )

You don’t know me. You seem upset and I’m thinking you’re emotionally invested in Conor. This why you have to call everyone a hater who does not share your same opinion. Grow up.

You don’t know me. You seem upset and I’m thinking you’re emotionally invested in Conor. This why you have to call everyone a hater who does not share your same opinion. Grow up.
Yeah no. I know your posting history. All you do is hate on Conor

When people who dislike Conor have reasonable opinions, I don't care at all

Fact is Conor was already beating bigger elite fighters at FW (Holloway/Poirier) Even Aldo cut tons of weight too. Even Mendes was a tank who out weighed Conor

Nate Diaz was SIMPLY WAY BIGGER and Conor still outclassed Nate with superior skill and fight IQ

Alvarez OUT WEIGHED Conor by 15lbs on fight night

So when you say Khabib will be the first time Conor fights a bigger elite opponent, that's patently false

Last edited:
Khabib is going to straight maul the little irishman. I hope he drags it out for 5 rounds.

Yeah no. I know your posting history. All you do is hate on Conor

When people who dislike Conor have reasonable opinions, I don't care at all

Fact is Conor was already beating bigger elite fighters at FW (Holloway/Poirier) Even Aldo cut tons of weight too. Even Mendes was a tank who out weighed Conor

Nate Diaz was SIMPLY WAY BIGGER and Conor still outclassed Nate with superior skill and fight IQ

Alvarez OUT WEIGHED by 15lbs on fight night

So when you say Khabib will be the first time Conor fights a bigger elite opponents, that's patently false

Oh man, I’m in your head.

Kid, please stop.
He has been "hinting" a comeback and a fight for over a year and the only fight he got into was against a Bus.
And even then, he had to be armed with a dolly.

Conor just wet himself with his boyfriend and made this note so fanboys like you have an orgasm.

U8xerT.gif

Back