Conor isn't obliged to take the toughest replacement fight

It's getting bad when Conor fans are ignoring what Conor says just so they can defend him.

Anyone (I handpicked), Anytime (I had a fight scheduled).

To the TS, its because even haters have a lot of confidence in conor they know he is that good, only a few can even challenge him, if that.

Conor isnt gonna risk losing his shot at the LW belt by taking the most dangerous fight available in order to please a bunch of hardcore fans. And why should he?
Maybe because he keeps saying he would fight and beat anybody. Obviously he aint willing to fight anybody. He likes to pick fighters who didnt have a full camp.

A People should be thankful McGregor is even going ahead with this fight, because he has absolutely nothing to gain.
he has nothing to gain ? are a few million dollars nothing.

stop that shit he is saving the card, he doesnt give a shit for the card.
he did calculate everything and chosed the easiest fight and will make more money, thats it.

Maybe because he keeps saying he would fight and beat anybody. Obviously he aint willing to fight anybody. He likes to pick fighters who didnt have a full camp.

Obviously things change when your original opponent backs out of the fight two weeks before the event. The fact that he was prepared to take on the LW champ (who is stylewise a very bad match-up) just 3 months after KO'ing Jose freaking Aldo, shows that he's willing to fight pretty much anybody.

Didn't Dana and Himself (?) claim they would fight anyone ? So asking why he didn't accept someone that was already in shape and willing to fight is legit question.

when you run your mouth like he does, you are obliged to, anything else is pussying around

For the ones saying you shouldn't take things literally, you guys shouldn't shit on Aldo then when he said he would fight Conor anytime, anywhere.

of course he isnt. The fact that he is fighting anyone other than cm punk is commendable.

He better fight whoever they want him to when he claims to be neck and neck with Dana, makes fun of fighters having less wealth, claims to be better than everyone on the roster, claims the org stands for his name, thinks he is a belt in himself....
Do I need to go on? Hoped not.

Back