Conor isn't even an elite win.

Right. These days you just earn cool points with the fans. Conor is no longer the same fighter he was when he was poor.

He built up that mental frustration within Aldo for a longgggg time. Hes an elite fighter that utilizes the war of the mind and pressure to dismantle his opponent. It doesn't work with strong minded individuals
Lol at implying Aldo is a weak minded individual

Conor was never that good even during his prime. I think what kept the myth going is the whole “he did better vs kabib than anybody else n even won a round, thus be must be second bes or at the very least still a top guy” rhetoric.

Sad reality is the entire lightweight division has always been extremely overrated of u truly break it down you’ll notice it’s a bunch of featherweights or even bantomweights like bj n frankie Edgar who are considered the legends of the division.

How many featherweights or bantomweights have won the ufc lightweight belt including interim? The current champ Charlie bronx,Jens, BJ, frankie, pettis, Conor, Dustin, from the top of my head.

I think that’s more than half of the lightweight champs in ufc history are feathweights and the current bellabore champ that would probably streamroll over the entire UFC lightweight division is also a featherweight… just to give you an idea of how terrible the lightweight division is and always was (the rule is you go by the lightest you’ve been to devalue the win for those that beat you and devalue the entire division whenever you win)

lightweight doesn’t really have any truly well rounded fighters either. Everybody is either a striker with average grappling or a grappler with average striking n whenever somebody appeared well rounded like BJ you were just being fooled by him beating up the diegos of the world or other grapplers with shitty striking like Matt Hughes.. to give the lightweight division more of an illusion that it’s good when (feather)lightweight BJ beat welterweight Matt.
Yeah everyone sucks

he was referring to Eddie, quite a few of us got it wrong what he was saying ..
If we all got it wrong then it says a lot for his lack of clarity considering everyone was referring to conor

I think your reading comprehension has failed you twice =p

I understood, that's why I responded by also referencing Eddie.

Imagine calling one of the best lightweights of all time.. a punching bag.

Idiot.
He sure as hell has looked like a punching bag in a lot of his fights. Even the ones hes won, hes gotten more flash ko than i can recall.lmao

Agreed, but he is a two division champ, that counts.

Hes just a name living off past accomplishments IMO

Beating Conor in 2021 I don't think means a whole lot. There are several LWs that would beat him and some that arent even ranked yet

He built up that mental frustration within Aldo for a longgggg time. Hes an elite fighter that utilizes the war of the mind and pressure to dismantle his opponent. It doesn't work with strong minded individuals
this mind game bullshit makes me embarrassed every time If you believe this is an idiot, Aldo already starved, got beaten by his own Dad and grew up in a shitty neighborhood he wasn't affected by Conor.

Conor beat Aldo because he's the best fighter, not because of retarted mind games.

this mind game shit doesn't work when the other fighter is better than you.

this mind game bullshit makes me embarrassed every time If you believe this is an idiot, Aldo already starved, got beaten by his own Dad and grew up in a shitty neighborhood he wasn't affected by Conor.

Conor beat Aldo because he's the best fighter, not because of retarted mind games.

I agree, except I’d say that Conor was the better fighter THAT NIGHT.

Aldo tried a cheeky fake to the body for a hook up top and paid the price.

he's an elite win for your bank account regardless the outcome of the fight.

Nope it did. Even Aldo agreed in an interview. So whose the retard now ,retard

Mystic Mac struck again. He became what he said the 155'er was.
> Slow
> Stiff
> Stuck in the mud
RIP Conor

Sure, but i also think he always was a mega hard match up for Aldo.

Aldo's leg kicks wouldn't work as good as usual, since Aldo is orthodox and Conor is a southpaw, which is also one of the reasons Poirier could get his kicking game work so well on Conor.

Back