Conor: is UFC in trouble?

RDA will beat him and then Frankie will beat him

then he'll probably stick around as a top 10 FW or top 15 LW

I want to go on record and just say that I am by no means a Conor hater.

Why hate? He gets really nasty in the leadup but if you pay attention after the fight he is always very, very reserved. He doesn't say ANYthing negative about Aldo right now. It's a game.

What a delusional asshole.

Just think Conor fans... you only get two more fights...if he wins. Then he's gone. Without a thought to you poor bastards. So then what will you do ?

I predict mass suicide.
The only people who would be on suicide watch would be his constant detractors and haters. If he wins the belts and bounces he will have an undefeated record on top of holding all those belts never to fight again. Leaving himself permanently on the top of the mountain. No one could argue he is one of the greatest of all time. What would you do then?

I predict massive tears and questioning of reality

Last edited:
I say let him do whatever da fook he wants, he's da king and future President of da UFC.

The UFC has always been about the short-term profit over long-term planning--at least with building guys up and matchmaking. If Conor vs. Lawler would sell a ton of PPVs, they'd do Conor vs. Lawler even if Conor said he'd retire afterwards and leave three divisions without champions. They'd deal with that later.

I am sure the UFC is terrified that Conor will defeat Werdum and then retire.

Sorry but when TS posts something like this...this image has to come with it.

IMG_20160212_121029.jpg

Lol no. He wants to go up and fight Robbie. I highly doubt he's scared of Frankie
He might not be afraid to fight anyone...but he is afraid of losing. Which is why he wants to keep fighting for belts and not defend.

It's interesting how he says he plans to walk away from the game after reaching unprecedented heights. What will he do after that? I don't think it's that easy to just walk away when your skills in life overall are very limited. In the end he'll probably stay in the game and accumulate brain damage like the rest of 'em.

The only people who would be on suicide watch would be his constant detractors and haters. If he wins the belts and bounces he will have an undeated record on top of holding all those belts never to fight again. Leaving himself permanently on the top of the mountain. No one could argue he is one of the greatest of all time. What would you do then?

I predict massive tears and questioning of reality

Don't know why the haters act like this is just beyond the realm of possibility. Don't know if I'd say it's likely but it's absolutely possible. You know, offestting the challenges he'd face in WW is the fact that Lawler just doesn't strike me as a great champion. Conor is a it too short for 170 but in terms of athleticism I think he trounces Robbie. Condit should be the champion right now. Insane.

People forget BJ Penn fought Machida at Heavyweight. Conor and Bj are the same height and Conor easily has the better frame/build than BJ

Realistically, I see it playing out like this.

Conor KO's RDA in round 3 after RDA is up 2 rounds to 0.
Conor KO's Robbie in round 2, I think this is actually a much easier fight than RDA.
Conor against Luke is extremely interesting, Luke is the much bigger fighter, but Conor is much more technical, I'd say Conor wins by UD after a war.
Conor against Jones is Goat vs Goat, p4p 1 vs p4p 2, I think Jones wins 4 rounds and then gets fancy in the 5th and gets clipped. Conor via tko round 5.
Conor vs Werdum may be the easiest to pick out of all, Werdum knowing his huge size and BJJ advantage will rush in for the clinch and get clipped multiple times to a devastating round 1 tko.

Don't know why the haters act like this is just beyond the realm of possibility. Don't know if I'd say it's likely but it's absolutely possible. You know, offestting the challenges he'd face in WW is the fact that Lawler just doesn't strike me as a great champion. Conor is a it too short for 170 but in terms of athleticism I think he trounces Robbie. Condit should be the champion right now. Insane.
I wouldn't go as far to say Lawler isn't a great champion. Dude is a fucking warrior with the heart of a great champion. It would definitely be a battle and if anyone could take a Conor left it would be Lawler but the fight would also exclusively be a standup battle which I'd give the favor to Conor.

I wouldn't go as far to say Lawler isn't a great champion. Dude is a fucking warrior with the heart of a great champion. It would definitely be a battle and if anyone could take a Conor left it would be Lawler but the fight would also exclusively be a standup battle which I'd give the favor to Conor.
And if McGregor can retain even half of his agility, especially in kicking, good grief that would be a nightmare.

Contracts, what are they and how do they work? He isn't vacating shit unless he wants to return all the dough he made.

Realistically, I see it playing out like this.

Conor KO's RDA in round 3 after RDA is up 2 rounds to 0.
Conor KO's Robbie in round 2, I think this is actually a much easier fight than RDA.
Conor against Luke is extremely interesting, Luke is the much bigger fighter, but Conor is much more technical, I'd say Conor wins by UD after a war.
Conor against Jones is Goat vs Goat, p4p 1 vs p4p 2, I think Jones wins 4 rounds and then gets fancy in the 5th and gets clipped. Conor via tko round 5.
Conor vs Werdum may be the easiest to pick out of all, Werdum knowing his huge size and BJJ advantage will rush in for the clinch and get clipped multiple times to a devastating round 1 tko.

Jesus Christ man do you even watch MMA?

As for TS, Conor has made 400 million dollars in revenue for the UFC combine his last two PPVs. Let's just say he only fights 3 or 4 more times and that's over a billion net revenue from one person. I think the UFC would be more than happy with that and letting him walk.

Back