Conor: is UFC in trouble?

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I'm coming for that belt, I'm coming for the next belt, I'm coming for the whole company.

Why not go up [in weight]? They get slower, and they get less free up there, they are stiffer, they are even more stuck than the lightweight division. So I'll keep going, keep eating, keep training and keep going until all the belts are wrapped up.

I'm here to fight, I'm here to win every belt and then I'm gone and then I'll see the game later, I'll walk away from this game, I'll set it ablaze and walk away. And that's it.

Link

So basically he wants to get a belt and move up... then leave.

Zuffa will have a HUGE problem if he leaves 2-3 divisions (assuming he'd win) and then leaving it vacant...

If you are Zuffa, would you forbid him to even try WW?
Do you think they should force him to first defend his belts?

What say you?

I am sure the UFC is terrified that Conor will defeat Werdum and then retire.

He'll get murdered at both LW and FW then retire. He knows his luck is running out.

Good thing RDA will foil this plan and destroy him on March 5th, don't worry TS.

What a delusional asshole.

Just think Conor fans... you only get two more fights...if he wins. Then he's gone. Without a thought to you poor bastards. So then what will you do ?

I predict mass suicide.

luck? aha i'm glad mods are deleting your stupid threads
You have a naked man in your avatar. Delete your stupid account.

EDIT: He just changed his avatar. Now Conor is wearing something. LOL.

Last edited:
He still has to beat RDA which is going to be a hard enough task. He should just focus on that and not get ahead of himself.

um....Lets just get passed RDA first. lol You have to admire his confidence, regardless of how far out in LA-LA Land it is.

They should make him beat some contenders at WW belt before letting him go for the title. 155 was different as there wasnt a no doubt contender waiting

Lol.... Lawler or Rockhold would slap him around like a kid.

fishing-fail.gif

Yeah he's gonna duck Frankie until he retires

that's weak as fuck

He still has to beat RDA which is going to be a hard enough task. He should just focus on that and not get ahead of himself.
he knows it will be easy, RDA is too sloppy to win the standup exchanges so he's going down, did you see that flurry against cerrone? looked like an high school brawl

I like this conor. You wanna be the best?fuck everybody up.

He won't leave. He will always want more,just like every other fighter on top. Until it goes downhill. It's the human nature,he can talk all he wants,but he won't do it.

I think he has an excellent shot at LW. WW is a bit of a game changer because that's 15 more lbs. I think he is going to be introduced to some unprecedented disadvantages if he goes for 170.

And there's no way the guy could even hope to get into MW. Rockhold/Weidman would be convicted of murder.

Honestly...I want to see him try and beat MM. He looked like death at weigh-in, just imagine dropping an additional 20lbs.

No other champion would do this. Thank you For raising the bar Conor. Sick of Champions holding divisions down forever by not fighting and Trying to test themselves by going up. Talking about you GSP and Cain!

Back