Conor is to blame for this big holdup in FW/LW...Now they all want that McGregor money

While wearing rented mink coats too.

fruit-jelly-07.jpg

"McGregor money"?

What? Parking rented cars in the driveways of rented houses, and having a fit over $70k fines?

You sound dumb. What does that have to do with the topic?

I blame the new owners more, they're painting themselves into a corner, imo.

I think it would be more competitive, when they do the bank as a win money, with the sallary of both fighters(half would be enough.

Imagine if someone challenged McGregor and bet with him like winner takes it all and trash talk him enough to do it.
It would make a perfect promo.
Damn I should apply to WME marketing office.

Well when they start making the same numbers, I'm sure the UFC will compensate them for it.

It is just part of negotiations. Everyone thinks they deserve more money now. Damn you McGregor!
If anything, fighters should thank Conor for getting them a raise! Changed all their bum life

You get paid based on what you bring to the table, half the UK knows who mcgregor is and pays attention, but if you asked them what mma is they'd stare blankly.

I would say it has more to do with Nate holding out and getting paid and Alvarez not holding out and getting paid peanuts.

It's ok....I'm told this is all good for the sport somehow.

Although I haven't even cared enough to watch any event or download after the fact any event in months...lol

Back