Conor is the only logical choice for fighter of the year !!

It's Stipe

Good luck getting a job at the MacLife though.

3 of the top 5 all time PPV's?

1. Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao; May 2, 2015; 4.6 million buys

2. Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Oscar De La Hoya; May 5, 2007; 2.4 million buys

3. Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez; September 14, 2013; 2.2 million buys

4. Evander Holyfield vs. Mike Tyson; June 28, 1997; 1.99 million buys

5. Lennox Lewis vs. Mike Tyson; June 8, 2002; 1.97 million buys

6. Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz; August 20, 2016; 1.65 million buys

7. Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir; July 11, 2009; 1.6 million buys

8. Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor; March 5, 2016; 1.6 million buys

9. Evander Holyfield vs. Mike Tyson; November 9, 1996; 1.59 million buys

10. Mike Tyson vs. Peter McNeeley; August 19, 1995; 1.55 million buys
He's not even in the top 5. He's certainly not got the highest selling PPV in combat sports history.

https://twitter.com/RondaRousey

https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA

Who's more popular?

Hard to be the greatest star in the history of the sport when someone who hasn't even competed in a year still has more followers on twitter, eh?

Conor averages more buys than Floyd when you average 5 against 12+. How about in their last 5?

Fact is Floyd in just his last two sold as many, and possibly more PPV's than Conor's last 4 fights. And one of those was estimated around 400-550k for Floyd!

Are you fucking retarded?

UFC PPVs

Conor holds 3 of the 5 highest selling UFC PPVs of all time

You said Conor wasnt even the biggest star in MMA history. .and I shot you down and destroyed you

Now youre deflecting because you know you got sat down

We are on an MMA board, it should be pretty self expanitory, with no pre-face needed.....

thats why I pre-face "combat sports" when thats needed.

PS..

get your shit straight though regarding Floyd

Go follow boxing insider Rick Glazier....he has exposed Floyd's PR team for releasing fake over infalted PPV numbers to the public again and again

Floyd did no where near those buys

Still did a shit ton, but no where near those exeggerated amounts

Conor averages more buys PERIOD...no spinning can change that...therefore Conor>>>>Floyd....

You want to bring up "but Floyd has had way more PPV fights"

Ok, Conor is only 28..Floyd at 28 was doing 300k buys against Gatti...thats pathetic..Conor IS FAR AHEAD OF Floyd's pace and ALREADY AVERAGES more buys...

The biggest thing you are ignoring too id THAT Floyd needed other names to sell

Where as Conor is doing MASSIVE numbers based soley on his work/name etc

Imagine Conor vs an actual big name like a Gsp...that gets close to 3 million buys

You further proved my point too...in todays social media age Conor REACHES far more people then past fighters ever could. Conor is by far the most popular fighter ever. Conor's numbers dont lie...

Conor by far the biggest star MMA has ever seen...and thats what I destroyed you on

You Conor hating newbs are the worst

3 of the top 5 all time PPV's?

1. Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao; May 2, 2015; 4.6 million buys

2. Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Oscar De La Hoya; May 5, 2007; 2.4 million buys

3. Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez; September 14, 2013; 2.2 million buys

4. Evander Holyfield vs. Mike Tyson; June 28, 1997; 1.99 million buys

5. Lennox Lewis vs. Mike Tyson; June 8, 2002; 1.97 million buys

6. Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz; August 20, 2016; 1.65 million buys

7. Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir; July 11, 2009; 1.6 million buys

8. Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor; March 5, 2016; 1.6 million buys

9. Evander Holyfield vs. Mike Tyson; November 9, 1996; 1.59 million buys

10. Mike Tyson vs. Peter McNeeley; August 19, 1995; 1.55 million buys
He's not even in the top 5. He's certainly not got the highest selling PPV in combat sports history.

https://twitter.com/RondaRousey

https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA

Who's more popular?

Hard to be the greatest star in the history of the sport when someone who hasn't even competed in a year still has more followers on twitter, eh?

Conor averages more buys than Floyd when you average 5 against 12+. How about in their last 5?

Fact is Floyd in just his last two sold as many, and possibly more PPV's than Conor's last 4 fights. And one of those was estimated around 400-550k for Floyd!

PSS

Also to correct more of your misinformation

You obviously got that amature hour list straight off google....newb

Conor's 196 and 202 events BOTH OUT SOLD UFC 100

"If I have a full camp he wont touch me"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

Then Nate cries excuses after Lmao

Nate's loss to Conor was one of the most embaressing and humilating ive ever seen

Conor beat down that "crackhead ese cholo"

Nate didn't quit though. Conor quit long before the choke. He practically let himself be choked because he wanted no mas.

It's Stipe

Good luck getting a job at the MacLife though.
I like Stipe, but if Stipe fans are gonna try to talk shit about Conor, then lets be brutally honest, Stipe shouldnt even be in the conversation...2 of his 3 wins were over guys who have been knocked out silly countless times (Arlovski and Overeem)

UFC PPVs

You said Conor wasnt even the biggest star in MMA history. .and I shot you down and destroyed you

We are on an MMA board, it should be pretty self expanitory, with no pre-face needed.....

PS..

Go follow boxing insider Rick Glazier....he has exposed Floyd's PR team for releasing fake over infalted PPV numbers to the public again and again

Conor averages more buys PERIOD...no spinning can change that...therefore Conor>>>>Floyd....

Ok, Conor is only 28..Floyd at 28 was doing 300k buys against Gatti...thats pathetic..Conor IS FAR AHEAD OF Floyd's pace and ALREADY AVERAGES more buys...

Imagine Conor vs an actual big name like a Gsp...that gets close to 3 million buys

You further proved my point too...in todays social media age Conor REACHES far more people then past fighters ever could. Conor is by far the most popular fighter ever. Conor's numbers dont lie...

Conor by far the biggest star MMA has ever seen...and thats what I destroyed you on

You said combat sports history in the post I originally quoted. Then you kept making references and comparisons to Floyd. Now it's "only" MMA ppv's you were talking about? Come on, son.

He's the highest selling star, but he's not the biggest star. Ronda was everywhere at the height of her fame. Not only did she have more followers than he has now, she was being searched on Google more than he has even now. See the picture below:

That bit about him reaching more than anyone else would be nice if he had actually reached the most people. Ronda had more followers at the height of her rise, and she still does, a year after her loss, when she almost completely fell off the face of the earth for 12 months.

But you knew all that. You just wanted something to belong to, and have something to say, or just troll. Either way, this ham fisted attempt of yours to be some kind of special snowflake by joining the horde of fanboys is far from original, and even farther from entertaining. You are MMA's juggalos.

Attachments

• Conor vs Ronda.jpg
    Conor vs Ronda.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 0
Yeeah....noo

If beating sub par opponents in the minor leagues got you fighter of the year then there would be 100 fighter of the year winners every year

Conor is the only undisputed fighter of the year. Conor MADE HISTORY in the MAJOR leagues son...nothing beats that

Hill didn't lose to a gatekeeper coming off a boat in Mexico, then chase a pointless rematch against them.

Hill actually earned her title shot.

Hill defended her title.

Hill's 2016>Mchomo's 2016

Nate didn't quit though. Conor quit long before the choke. He practically let himself be choked because he wanted no mas.
So tapping means quitting now

So many "quitters" across MMA history

You Conor hating newbs are ridicilous, just looking to grasp at any straws you can to hate, blindly

You know what was actually bad? Nate's corner threw in the towel against Thompson

Nate is a "quitter" PLUS excuse maker plus everything else then etc

PSS

Also to correct more of your misinformation

You obviously got that amature hour list straight off google....newb

Conor's 196 and 202 events BOTH OUT SOLD UFC 100

Lol you have to type all in caps to get a point across? Do you think that impresses anyone?

IMG_1492.JPG
My candidate right here, Nathan Diaz. Who exposed a certain Irishman, and made him give up his neck.

UFC PPVs

PS..

IMG_0902.GIF

Cry some more then
IMG_1400.GIF

So tapping means quitting now

So many "quitters" across MMA history

You Conor hating newbs are ridicilous, just looking to grasp at any straws you can to hate, blindly

You know what was actually bad? Nate's corner threw in the towel against Thompson

Nate is a "quitter" PLUS excuse maker plus everything else then etc

Nah, tapping isn't shameful, but giving up the neck so you can tap, is. Paige did a better job of defending the choke than Conor.

Retired tweet
Tapped out ultra fast
Saved by the bell getting punished on the floor.

Err no crack on with your salt
Bisking

my pick goes to a life long journeyman who beat avenged 2 losses,won the belt finally and hasnt lost this year.

I like conor, but if it's not bisping, then there is no justice in the world.

Bisping and Cowboy imo.

Conor accepted Nate on short notice, when he didnt have to, and with everything to lose

Conor DOMINATED Nate for 7 minutes of an 8 minute fight...Conor gassed and then lost...

There was drama. It was an exciting fight.

Conor demanded a rematch and went right back in there at the same weight

He let Nate continue to stay comfortable at 170.

Conor with zero weight cut, again could only weigh 168lbs

Meanwhile Nate was around 200lbs

Also, remember all the talks of "bu but full camp Nate"

Nate: "If I have a full camp Conor wont touch me"

nate_diaz.jpg

Beating full camp Nate>>>>>>the 1st short notice fight

Conor over came the biggest size disadvantage we have ever seen at the lower weights in MMA body percentage wise

With his pure skill and IQ Conor BEAT out 25lbs, 4 inches of height, and 2 inches of reach (Conor is the real proven P4P#1)

Conor with that win, AVENGED the only loss of his UFC career via OUT CLASSING Nate

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

People love to see over-coming adversity, and Conor over came his biggest adversity with an EMPH.

Conor was Ali coming back to beat Frazier

Conor learned from the Nate loss, and it took him to a whole nother level. No one is ever going to hang with Conor again.

Anyway, it was magical...lots of crow was served miles stacked high on cold hard plates...

Redemption!

Suprise suprise mother fuckers, THE KING IS BACK

Then Conor moved up in weight to Matrix fuck the champion ABOVE HIM, to make history

No one had a greater year

You want to talk about, "but what was the best narrative" (the excuse used to say Bisping was fighter of the year)

Well, narrative wise, what gets bigger then Conor, the biggest star in combat sports history, avenging the only loss of his UFC career, just months later

Diaz-v-McGregor2.jpg

What gives you goosebumps like this

New%20splash.jpg

And then instantly after that, literally 4 months later, Conor then MADE HISTORY son

nintchdbpict000281876595-e1479027932596.jpg

UFC-205-Alvarez-v-McGregor.jpg

Nothing gets bigger then all of that, especially Conor accomplishing all that in a span of months

Conor was the undispued fighter of the year

I already know the Conor hating newbs will latch on to "bu but was 2-1"

Robbie Lawlor was 2-1 when he won fighter of the year, and he didnt accomplish half the things Conor did

So thats an invalid excuse

Just a "convienient cop out" for Conor haters to latch on to. If Conor was undefeated, then it would be on to finding another hater excuse to latch on to

When it comes to pure accomplishments, natratives, magical feelings, only Conor had it all covered

Conor broke fight records and PPV numbers...NO ONE HAD a better year, period

Conor again was the undisputed fighter of the year. No one else made history, no one else's year had themes of redemption PLUS history PLUS Matrix like performances PLUS broke PPV records

Saying anyone else but Conor is pure hate

Does he make you sport wood?

Back