Conor is the highest paid athlete worldwide in 2021

Too bad this isn't from fighting, the sport he is supposed to be competing in. Good for him more money to piss away on worthless watches, boats and cars. Conor will be on celebrity fit club before you know it.

Bruhs, I hope you guys know most top earning athletes make a huge portion of their income from sponsor deals and the like... Making a big deal out of this with Conor seems really silly to me.

Can you believe it? How does this man do it? How is he making $180 million this year? No wonder Khabib is trying to follow in his footsteps with his new water brand. Conor is raking in the dough.

He’s even eyeing the 170 division once again. Be honest, all hate aside… is this not a breath of fresh air? Fighters are scared to take risks but Conor moved up from FW to LW and he’s even trying to challenge himself further. He deserves some respect for this regardless of his antics that so many disagree with.

Can’t believe he’s the highest paid athlete in the world!

mKo1SAU.gif

Its a fake list.

His earnings include earnings from outside of his sport - like selling his share of Proper 12.

Other athletes earnings on that list are only from their contracts and sport. LeBron is a billionaire, and his Nike deal is enormous, he probably made more money selling shoes than playing basketball... He also made Space Jam 2 and has his own tequilla and wine brands, alongside other business ventures such as real estate wich he pumped over 80 millions in, but on this list is only what Lakers pay him to step on the court...

So yeah, its a bullshit list.

Holy Mackerel!!! Just when I thought I couldnt love the guy more than I aldready do. War Conor!

Can you believe it? How does this man do it? How is he making $180 million this year? No wonder Khabib is trying to follow in his footsteps with his new water brand. Conor is raking in the dough.

He’s even eyeing the 170 division once again. Be honest, all hate aside… is this not a breath of fresh air? Fighters are scared to take risks but Conor moved up from FW to LW and he’s even trying to challenge himself further. He deserves some respect for this regardless of his antics that so many disagree with.

Can’t believe he’s the highest paid athlete in the world!

mKo1SAU.gif

Maybe Conor can be the highest paid 'athlete' this year by coming up with a recipe for Shepherd's Pie and selling it in the frozen food section. I wonder how Dustin is doing with his hot sauce?

He sold his whiskey
He will be miles behind Ronaldo next year, who is currently leading messi at the top

Okay but by this same logic you could say:

"My daddy, Conor, is the richest, so my life has worth", cries poster on sherdog who makes $180 a week.

<CerseiPlotting>

Indeed. Luckily neither of us are in either camp.
It has to be said though the lad from a modest island on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean has done extremely well for himself. It takes a lot of hard work and determination to get that far.

Because there are suckers born every second instead and of minutes from one country

While at it why don’t we look at the top players like Musk and Bozo the clown

Conor has been bitching about cutting weight since before the khabib fight. I think hes been struggling to hit 155 for a while now.

LOL at those numbers.

Also Conor has 1 or 2 fights left. CR7 and Messi are will be doing 9 figures at years while Conor will be on and off from rehab.

Back