Conor is the best striker in the history of MMA

Cro Cop, Mark Hunt, Anderson Silva and some other guys were better all around strikers with more power.

Conor is a great striker though
Bro Cop: Ko's by Shaub and Randleman, outstruck by Fedor in his prime
Hunt: KO'd by lil' Melvin, Werdum, Stipe and a bunch of other guys
Silva: KO'd stiff by Teh Chris

Conor: never knocked down, just head kicked KO'd the king of head kicks and smashed his orbital with his should, fastest title KO over P4P king at time who was also considered a GOAT striker, only fighter with KO's in three classes in the UFC, boxed Mayweather TBE in his virgin match and won multiple rounds, 2nd highest KD rate in UFC behind Cerrone.

Obviously Im being over dramatic to make a point, and obviously these big guys would probably beat him in a striking match, but I think skill for skill Conor is certainly right up there with Andy in MMA - who Id consider best MMA striker, maybe behind Ubereem on horse meat, who'd likely beat anyone ever. Who is the equivalent to Aldo, Cerrone, Poirier or Holloway that those guys beat? The guys he is fighting are much more skilled than Travis Lutter and Chael with their striking, and one can make the case MMA striking has moved on. One can point to moments of 'poor' striking performances by Conor, but they were when he was gassed vs Nate or dealing with wrestler Khabib, not an issue of 'skill', and he then avenged the Nate loss and eventually won a round off when it stayed on the feet (after a layoff and not doing MMA for a year).

Crush.gif
Khabib is not even a striker. He beat Conor with his wrestling

He's definitely top 3 if not the best.

He's the most offensively potent fighter I've ever seen. A good portion of his attempted shots land and do significant damage.

It's says best striker Based on that logic Francis Ngannou has better striking than Conor.

Barboza wheel kicked Khabib in the head, Conor got out stroke in efficiency and numbers.

It would take less effort for Crocop to raise his leg and smash it to Conor's head, for Conor being a fun size midget.
I think TS is talking P4P, not an open weight tourney. Like I stated, Cro Crop is great, but the guy got KO'd by frickin' Schaub. Yikes. I think Conor, like Cro Crop, can be hot and cold and kinda bi-polar in a way. I still do not think anyone beats horse meat Ubereem if every fighter in MMA threw down at prime just striking with MMA gloves, maybe a Carwin or Ngannou type figure may have a shot but anyone that says Ngannou is the best striker ever wold be laughed at.

CroCop got KO'd by grapplers (Gonzaga, Mir and Randleman)
Silva got KTFO by the Chris and dropped by Chael
Izzy nearly got Ko'd by bloated welterweight

According to sherdog, no one can strike.

One of the best, sure. Not clear to me that he should be classified as the best.

Back