Conor is the Best International/Non-American UFC Fighter Ever

Where do you come up with this shit???
My Hero

American-Gangsta-Comic-Cover.jpg

He's pretty much where Machida was after winning the LHW belt. (Machida of course not having the prior defeats)

(and talking a little bit less shit)

Welcome to the McGregor era, we'll see how long it lasts.

It's funny how people think being born in a certain country means anything to do with individual athletic skill lol

Are you related to Clippy TS?

cos your threads sucks Ass

Coffee Level Thread.

Does Clippy still post? I remember this thread from last year (around the summer or so), he started. Had to do with the legal/illegal strike zone (back of the head area), and some knowledgeable posters put up pics and explanations. His rebuttal was some terrible bmp that he did up in Paint, it was like he didn't even try but was so serious ("See, I can put up pics too")... it was so awful it brought me to tears laughing.

I was literally crying I was laughing so hard. To the point my 14 yr old daughter had to see what I was laughing at. She reminded me it of it the other day so I tried to find that thread/pic again, but wasn't able to. I still laugh when I think about that pic. I don't remember if I was over tired or drunk, but it was hilarious.

lmao, I love seeing both TS and other terrible posters smashed simultaneously.

whitebelts should not be allowed to make threads

No, he's not. GSP trained at Greg Jackson's in New Mexico, USA. Wanderlei trains in Las Vegas, RDA trains in America.

If you're going to use American training facilities, American coaches, and American training partners, what's the difference between you and another American? We're a multicultural society. So, nothing. That makes you American as apple pie.

Conor has stayed in Ireland and he can credit his success to the Irish. Conor is as Irish as mashed potatoes.

Gsp trained at tri-star for most of his career, plus even if he hadn't there's a lot more to being a fighter than coaches and training partners.

His personality, his being was developed in Canada, his heart his will, it's who he is as a fighter and as a person.

A lot more relevant than coaches and partners, but as I said before, it doesn't matter because he trained in Canada under Canadians for his career.

Why do some Americans like you (not all obvs) have to try and steal the pride we have in popular figures?

Gsp trained at tri-star for most of his career, plus even if he hadn't there's a lot more to being a fighter than coaches and training partners.

His personality, his being was developed in Canada, his heart his will, it's who he is as a fighter and as a person.

A lot more relevant than coaches and partners, but as I said before, it doesn't matter because he trained in Canada under Canadians for his career.

Why do some Americans like you (not all obvs) have to try and steal the pride we have in popular figures?
We steal everything. We steal oil and we steal your national pride. We haven't figured out how to steal your souls yet but we're closely studying how Conor does it.

tryandstopus.jpg

Anderson, Georges, Fedor are the three most commonly referred to as goats and none are American.

After they lose its a different story. Put it this way, no arguments are being made anymore, Cain is Mexican now ;)

This thread reminds me of that time when Weidman was GOAT.

Back