Conor Is Still Criminally Underrated

His criminal activity is underrated given the outcome of the dolly gate

Sounds like excuses why he turned into a wrestler against nate

That is a very tough matchup for a lot of reasons. The biggest being Conor tried to best him at his own game. Nobody really tries to do that with Nate. If you look at the losses with Nate basically he loses to wrestlers.. Prime Cowboy Nate beat on the feet. Pretty much every single time. His losses came against wrestlers.

Last edited:
On top of all this he fights Nate Diaz on short notice at 170, dominates Diaz until he gasses, and then avenges the loss, again at 170, instead of returning to his own weight class and chalking up the loss to being outweighed like most fighters would have done.
Lmao that is exactly what he did. We heard nothing but "twee timed me size." And conor didn't take the fight on short notice, hate did.

Oh and conor also tried to blame gassing on the weight gain. Because on top of being the goat mma fighter, he's the goat bodybuilder, and packed on a ton of muscle in 10 days lol.

He also tried to blame not preparing for a south paw even though he was originally scheduled against a southpaw.

Are you kidding me Conor is overrated as a criminal. He gets in a bar fight and breaks a window and people act like a fucking mafia boss.

A lot of MMA fans have this Hollywood idea that to be a great fighter you have to be this humble, respectful, Gracie-type gentleman killer. The truth is the competition is cage fighting, and some wild crazy Irishman isn't necessarily a bad fighter just because he doesn't fit the stereotype of being an honorbound bushido artist.

It's the same uniqueness that makes him great that makes it easy for people to caricature him as a buffoon - the lopsided, quick knockouts make it easy for people to say the victory was a fluke; his technical mastery of primarily using his hands makes people think he is imbalanced elsewhere (he isn't), the extreme self-confidence makes people think he is BSing.
How deep is Conor’s cock in your ass?

actually that only proves the point people are making . The only time Conor fought someone his own size or bigger he ran into problems. Furthermore, Brimage and Mendes are the only ones that are way smaller than him. Even when Conor "went up in weight" to fight Alvares he had a significant size advantage

video-eddie-alvarez-vs-conor-mcgregor-staredown-madison-square-garden1.jpg

more

conor-mcgregor-vs-dennis-siver.jpg

jose-aldo-conor-mcgregor-video.jpg

conor-mcgregor-diego-brandao-ufc-fight-night-3e-still.jpg

It doesn't since Diaz was bigger than Conor, not the same size as him, thus logically giving Conor the same excuse for losing (in the mind of his haters) that they give his opponents.

After the fight, I will be heading to Mickey D's just next to T-Mobile, the nuggets are on me.... No joke. See you there.
mcgregor.png

Nah

Brimage was never ufc calibre
Holloway was green and only learnt ufc after mcgregor
Brandao was never good and was washed up by the time mcg fought him
Poirier was fixed and was hit behind the ear
Siver another bum who was never ufc calibre
Mendes was short notice and had no training camp, also, his peds, that are never mentioned, were negatively effecting him.
Aldo was fluke
Diaz he lost both vs.
Alverez was fixed and he's shit anyway.

IF he beats khabib, his fans will turn on him an say something like - he was only hype, never tested, had no top five wins and mcg is a bum until he fights Lee or Fergy.

Lol

well with the infusion of WWE type hype over the past few years, the whole mma fight scene has changed, and maybe for the better.
as long as the fighters still bring their shit to cage and srsly try to kill the other guy
it's all good.
the first time I see a folding chair though, I'm out for good.

I felt the same as soon as the bus thing happened, I lost a lot of love for it and felt stupid for following it for so long like I was duped into adult wwe.
I have found myself falling more and more into boxing although they are just as bad with fight negotiations....
Then there's formula one where once someone gains a championship lead, they mysteriously break down.

I pin my hopes on football now, where they dive like bitches and penos given to fix...

Ahhh fuck it, I give up on sports :(

Nah

Brimage was never ufc calibre
Holloway was green and only learnt ufc after mcgregor
Brandao was never good and was washed up by the time mcg fought him
Poirier was fixed and was hit behind the ear
Siver another bum who was never ufc calibre
Mendes was short notice and had no training camp, also, his peds, that are never mentioned, were negatively effecting him.
Aldo was fluke
Diaz he lost both vs.
Alverez was fixed and he's shit anyway.

IF he beats khabib, his fans will turn on him an say something like - he was only hype, never tested, had no top five wins and mcg is a bum until he fights Lee or Fergy.

Lol

i agree in everything, except in the aldo fight. Aldo was so screwed mentally that he fell for Mcg's tactics even before the match. It wasn't a fluke, more like being reckless against a counter puncher.

i agree in everything, except in the aldo fight. Aldo was so screwed mentally that he fell for Mcg's tactics even before the match. It wasn't a fluke, more like being reckless against a counter puncher.
Lol

Conor turned MMA upside down.

And was on his way to do it with boxing as well..

Conor turned MMA upside down.

And was on his way to do it with boxing as well..

He was not even near of making boxing a 2 inch jump. Even a mid carder boxer would have beaten McG easily.

Hes underrated on Sherdog. People just hate him so much they cant be rational

In the real world, hes overrated

His initial run through the featherweight division was effortless domination, and it doesn't get enough credit. Nobody mentions the fact that he fights injured (Max Holloway and Chad Mendes), faces whoever is available when an opponent pulls out, and generally does not give a shit who they put in front of him. 3/7 of his featherweight fights were with all time greats in the division, fights he dominated from start to finish.

Most fighters, even the great ones, usually take a little damage over the course of many fights. In McGregor's first seven fights in the UFC, he barely got hit at all, 5/7 received "Performance of the Night" bonuses, and were just flawless, effortless knockout victories that made his elite opponents look like amateurs and his amateur opponents look like bums off the street.

On top of all this he fights Nate Diaz on short notice at 170, dominates Diaz until he gasses, and then avenges the loss, again at 170, instead of returning to his own weight class and chalking up the loss to being outweighed like most fighters would have done.

He gets better every fight. His latest fight with Alvarez was the best we've seen - how about the KO combo where he landed 4 punches while Eddie was falling in midair? Just crazy.

The hate he gets is unbelievable. He's a knockout artist with unparalleled technique - he should be considered in the same breath as the other greats at this point, yet here we are debating with half the forum that he's just some playboy moneymaker clown who will be exposed.

He’s underrated by whom? It’s certainly not by his legion of mouth breathing water head fans.

Back