Media Conor is so wrong for posting this photo "with"Kobe

What exactly are people butt hurt about here? Oh it's Conor, never mind.

Lmfao at him making himself the same size. Connie is like up to Kobe’s ballsack in height.

Exactly
Lots of people around me do the same shit,photos of Kobe,rip etc.
I'm sorry for the lad and his daughter especially but for other people who died there too.Something most of people fail to realize but are first to be attention whores when it comes to some celebrity.

like this??

B4383298-AD70-45DB-A330-D8B0AE03AA73.jpeg

I wouldnt over-think anything. Anything that can even possibly be considered a tribute should just be considered a tribute.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be attributed to stupidity/negligence."

Hmm... Well said...

I do believe that some people’s egos and narcissistic actions can equate to malice, even if not intended...

I think Hanlons razor explains a lot about most ways normal folks behave...

Conor... Just seems like a very unnecessary way of paying “tribute” to a man that lost his life, along side his teenage daughter... How about a pic of him and her? Not one of yourself... I just think he didn’t care if it was tasteless / inappropriate... Bc he ultimately doesn’t care much about others when it matters.

From the outside looking in of course... Again, I don’t think he’s an “evil” person... Just lacks some moral knowledge

Hmm... Well said...

I do believe that some people’s egos and narcissistic actions can equate to malice, even if not intended...

I think Hanlons razor explains a lot about most ways normal folks behave...

Conor... Just seems like a very unnecessary way of paying “tribute” to a man that lost his life, along side his teenage daughter... How about a pic of him and her? Not one of yourself... I just think he didn’t care if it was tasteless / inappropriate... Bc he ultimately doesn’t care much about others when it matters.

From the outside looking in of course... Again, I don’t think he’s an “evil” person... Just lacks some moral knowledge
I dont know.

"I do believe that some people’s egos and narcissistic actions can equate to malice, even if not intended."

That sounds more like negligence. Conor may be trying to benefit from that picture, but I dont think he's trying to do something shitty to Kobe a few hours after he died.

This is like some high-level dad humor or something a grandma would post on Facebook.

Team Conor has to know what is cool or not.

Dude when the Dalai Llama dies he’ll do the same and when Putin does he’s gonna photoshop himself on riding shotgun on his fav horse

He is 100% about himself, when he’s not promoting he’s actually pretty pathetic as a human being

And this is why men today are weak... Move on..
Why? You just made a statement without substantiation, that is why Men are weak. What is it you do with your life that makes you strong? Try to tell the truth

They have at least 1 thing in common!

gettyimages-951502626.jpg
Most of the accusators of Cosby weren't even at the same state he was in. I don't like using this term often, but people must be real cucks to immediately go to women's defense considering circumstances.

Why? You just made a statement without substantiation, that is why Men are weak. What is it you do with your life that makes you strong? Try to tell the truth
look at him trying to play the psychologist lmao

What kind of sad person do you have to be to hate on this??

omg, he's confused.
sir, are you ok?
When one is provided with facts and actual questions but still can't have a sensible discussion then there is nothing to discuss.

Look at him, he's playing THE psychologist. You're welcome, now you don't have to go through the trouble

When one is provided with facts and actual questions but still can't have a sensible discussion then there is nothing to discuss.

Look at him, he's playing THE psychologist. You're welcome, now you don't have to go through the trouble
are you flirting with me?

Back