Media Conor is so wrong for posting this photo "with"Kobe

Does everyone read the obituaries and cry over strangers that pass? Why do we care that much that a stranger passed away because he was famous?

Tragic sure, but changes nothing at all unless you had a personal connection to him. Life goes on.

I mean he is somehow using this tragedy to brag about himself in fighter shorts holding a basket ball. Grow up Conor you will never be like Kobe an also shame on you.View attachment 718487

Call me hater which im not maybe im just mad cause Kobe s death hit me so hard, i loved that man more than any fighter.
He was paying tribute to the man. You just used his post, hopefully inadvertently as you suggested, to jump on the virtue signalling pandemic. You said you loved Kobe so this must be an accident because it is not how he would defend himself

Does everyone read the obituaries and cry over strangers that pass? Why do we care that much that a stranger passed away because he was famous?

Tragic sure, but changes nothing at all unless you had a personal connection to him. Life goes on.

Yep. Thats what happens when people are brainwashed by hollywood. Everyone looks up to the basketball player but not the school teacher, the soldier, the policeman, the engineers, the doctors etc

Lmao ur actually insane

Millions of people are posting tribute pics including a bunch of fighters

dc, Holloway, Walt Harris, bisping, ect.. did as well we should bash them too

This guy singles out Conor
Learn to have sense of humor
You can't learn something like that, you have one or you don't. Thinking it is cool to use a tragedy that saw 9 people lose their lives for a joke isn't funny, it is in poor taste even if it is fitting for the majority of Sherdog posters.

If Joe Rogan doesn't publicly shame Connor, he should be fired by the ufc.

I mean he is somehow using this tragedy to brag about himself in fighter shorts holding a basket ball. Grow up Conor you will never be like Kobe an also shame on you.View attachment 718487

Call me hater which im not maybe im just mad cause Kobe s death hit me so hard, i loved that man more than any fighter.
Typical butthurt soy boy. Grow up, pussy

tenor.gif

You can't learn something like that, you have one or you don't. Thinking it is cool to use a tragedy that saw 9 people lose their lives for a joke isn't funny, it is in poor taste even if it is fitting for the majority of Sherdog posters.
And this is why men today are weak... Move on..

Lmao ur actually insane

Millions of people are posting tribute pics including a bunch of fighters

dc, Holloway, Walt Harris, bisping, ect.. did as well we should bash them too

This guy singles out Conor
Waaaaa waaaaa leave Conor alone

Any one else find it weird how attached some folks get to public personalities?

It's fucking creepy.

Back