Conor is slowly turning into Tony Ferguson

Conor is a narcissist psychopath. He got bothered by the memes and jokes online about his pitch and had to post on his IG about how rich he is. One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Absolutely pathetic. His only comeback to any insult nowadays is "I am richer than you". That tells you a lot about someone.

Tony is a nice crazy guy lol, don't even compare the two.

He's a working class chav with mental health issues and criminal tendencies, that all of the sudden got rich, then his career and purpose crashed.
What do you expect? Marcus Aurelius level of behavior and thought?

Pay attention med-students. Great example of narcissism on display.

Lots more than Narcissism going on with this man.

He could fix all this by just saying “they think my pitch was way off, little do they know I was actually aiming for some bitch in the stands who was making a stupid face. So I wasn’t that far off”.
That would solve everything for him.

I don't see how he's turning into Tony Ferguson. How so? It's pretty obvious that Conor is joking and he's being actually coherent and (self)ironic.

Tony is an actual weirdo who's got no awareness of what he's doing.

Don't they all start off as med students before choosing their specialty? I honestly don't know, that's why I'm asking

@Dr J

Nah, only psychiatrists (and possibly some do it in a different order?), psychologists and other people in mental health industry typically don't.

I don't see how he's turning into Tony Ferguson. How so? It's pretty obvious that Conor is joking and he's being actually coherent and (self)ironic. Tony is an actual weirdo who's got no awareness of what he's doing.

I actually have sympathy for Tony Ferguson, and none for this sociopath.

Don't they all start off as med students before choosing their specialty? I honestly don't know, that's why I'm asking @Dr J

In my country, psychiatrists are doctors, psychologists are not.
Psychiatrists focus exclusively on mental illness and usually more serious cases, whilst psychologists look at the mind other than simply mental illness and deal with plenty of people that have no mental illness to speak of (for coaching, working out issues, etc). Psychiatrists will nonetheless receive patients without mental illness, but its not usually their line of work.
There's overlap obviously, and both psychologists & psychiatrists would be able to recognise troubles with a man's mind.

All I see is him praising himself with on and off sarcasm. Tony on the other hand is like a 39-year-old single woman who substitutes everything with the constant exercising of them demons.

What the fuck is he saying ?

200.gif

Not sure what Tony has to do with this? Conor is just a circus attraction, has been for a bit. He totally blew his chance to be the a GOAT, never defended his belts, talked more than fought and never evolved to become a great fighter.

Not sure what Tony has to do with this? Conor is just a circus attraction, has been for a bit. He totally blew his chance to be the a GOAT, never defended his belts, talked more than fought and never evolved to become a great fighter.

Tony has got nothing to do with this, I completely aggree.

Back