Conor is Praying That Tony Softens Khabib Up For Him

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ferguson may very well lose but It's no secret Tony's opponents are all cut up and damaged even when Tony is on the Bottom.

Khabibs skin has been like untouched leather in the UFC with not even a mark on him. That may not be the case against Tony.

Conor is hoping Tony depletes Khabib enough so he can have a chance. Conor's 4d chess. If that doesnt work theres always Frankie edgar and Dennis Siver he can call out.

Conor, Conor, Conor, Conor, Conor, Conor, Conor...

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Rematch would be more dominant for Khabib, as Conor won't be able to cheat to survive again.

What can Conor do to match Khabib's grappling? Not much.

On the feet Conor can't be as effective because of the takedown threat. And Khabib dropped and matched him in that department.

If Conor hadn't cheated, his arm would have been snapped in round 2.

Tony vs Khabib is just 3 months away, forget Conor and pray to the mma gods that the fight goes through and we all finally get to see who is the LW GOAT. Conor should start building up that 10 fight win streak if he wants to get at Khabib.

Doesnt matter,khabib fights once a year if he softens him up khabib takes a break and fights next year

It’s not like Conor is gonna enter the cage right after and fight Khabib. He’ll have time to rest, spend time in the mountains with the guys, enjoy Ramadan, train again and then face Conor.

I think Conor might have a better chance of beating Tony than Khabib and thus, perhaps the UFC secretly wants Tony to beat Khabib because then Conor might match better against Ferguson and be able to reclaim the belt.

Khabib is so mentally strong, that it’s hard to imagine him losing to Conor even if he gets rocked badly. He’ll stick around long enough to clear the cobwebs and gas Conor.

I’m not saying Conor can beat Tony, but just the fact that Tony gets hit automatically puts Conor in a “Maybe win” category.

Rematch ain’t happening. Khabib won’t get the money he wants and he’ll tell ufc to fuck off. Khabib will lobby for Gaethje as the rightful next contender and justifiably so. Conor should fight Mas next.

As long as tony/Khabib happens I don’t really give a shit.

I love how so many people just automatically assume Khabib will beat Tony. No reasonable fan of either fighter should feel confident their "guy" will win.

That being said, Tony is going to absolutely destroy Khabib...Rd1 Darce.

Tony is pillowfisted.

He cuts people with elbows and does his damage there but he can't bust a grape. He outvolumes fighters until they have no will to go on. Problem with Khabib is he'll have him on his ass the whole fight with no room to breathe.

Conor should be more worried about Gaethje cracking his chin with Gaethje's brutal power.

Last edited:
Tony is pillowfisted

EKs423yXUAEhTj6.jpg

Why the ufc wants conor to lose so badly is beyond me. Let the guy get some wins against some other journeymen and build up his hype again. Then send him to slaughter in the khabib rematch.

Why the ufc wants conor to lose so badly is beyond me. Let the guy get some wins against some other journeymen and build up his hype again. Then send him to slaughter in the khabib rematch.
Problem is, if Conor fights Mas and gets killed, the rematch loses like 1 million PPVs. Dana learned from the Holly Ronda rematch, in which they did not do it immediately and Holly lost. You have to do it immediately in MMA, as there are no softball puffer matches like MMA. You can only have so many fluffed fights before you have to fight the real deal, and there are just so many ways to lose in MMA, no standing 8 count either.

Tony is pillowfisted

Conor should be more worried about Gaethje cracking his chin
well he may not be KOing everyone. But almost all of hes opponents say that he hits very hard.
Indeed so hard that they lose the will to fight.
I don't know man, i wouldn't call him pillowfisted, but sure not a KO artist.

Only way
Ferguson may very well lose but It's no secret Tony's opponents are all cut up and damaged even when Tony is on the Bottom.

Khabibs skin has been like untouched leather in the UFC with not even a mark on him. That may not be the case against Tony.

Conor is hoping Tony depletes Khabib enough so he can have a chance. Conor's 4d chess. If that doesnt work theres always Frankie edgar and Dennis Siver he can call out.
only way Tony is going to soften Khabib up is tiring Khabib out by absorbing his punches from the bottom

Back