Conor is p4p#1 if he beats Diaz, then Aldo, and then the LW champ.

Nope. Common sense, if he dominantly beats Nate that means he's A) either improved dramatically as a fighter or B) he lost because of the unusual conditions.

Their next fight will be standard MMA fight, with both fighters preparing for each other and having full camps, it's going to be the one that shows us what McGregor is really made of. For better or worse.

A flash KO would actually be less meaningful than a 4+ round KO after a dominant performance, or even a dominant UD.

This is not going to happen

Longer the fight goes better chance nate has to win

Conor needs to finish early

A flash KO would actually be less meaningful than a 4+ round KO after a dominant performance, or even a dominant UD.

Precisely why Conor needs to fight Aldo. As it stands, he landed a very fortunate early KO after earning the title shot off a win over Siver. Doesn't look good in the 'history books' he keeps referencing.

True or false?

Current?
Maybe. I think you could say yes and I don't like the guy.

All time?

No. No way.

It's going to take 10 years, undefeated, with no one ever taking your title, to even be considered.

People let their emotions get in the way of logic on this topic. You have to go by the numbers here. The only person that really gets close is Aldo. Jon Jones could have done it, but he ruined it himself.

The old Pound for Pound talk. Mcgregor needs some more wins at featherweight. Most everybody myself included question how well he would look vs. Frankie Edgar. So if he beats Aldo then beats Frankie and the new vastly improved version of Max Halloway then I dont see how you could deny mentioning him in the top P4P talks.

Precisely why Conor needs to fight Aldo. As it stands, he landed a very fortunate early KO after earning the title shot off a win over Siver. Doesn't look good in the 'history books' he keeps referencing.
Yup, his KO was impressive but it happened too early to say he's the better fighter.

Ahh, the old, "If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle" proverbial discussion.

Not to mock your aunt or anything, but McGregor beating those people is quite possible. On the other hand... Is it possible your aunt has some hidden balls?

If Conor was a 5'11 overweight Mexican would he be Heavyweight champion?

I would be p4p #1 if I beat Miocic, Cormier and Bisping.

Back