Conor is p4p#1 if he beats Diaz, then Aldo, and then the LW champ.

it would make him #1 p4p. if he beats nate and loses to aldo, that would be aldo. if aldo beats mcgregor, and then cruz moves to fw and beats aldo, then it would be cruz. if lineker beats cruz, and then aldo, and then mcgregor, it would be lineker.

LOL false. I'd love to see him take on Dom. MM puts fools away. No one who is completely hopeless off their back is P4P #1.

P4P King right here:
hi-res-76dbf95e4847603ee28847f9995235ab_crop_exact.jpg

Would I be the luckiest man in the world if I won the lottery, then met and married Taylor Swift, and then became czar of Earth?

True or false?

P4P King right here:
hi-res-76dbf95e4847603ee28847f9995235ab_crop_exact.jpg

Good man!

Mike Bisping - THE GOAT

Old man Hendo gonna get destroyed

Would I be the luckiest man in the world if I won the lottery, then met and married Taylor Swift, and then became czar of Earth?

True or false?

True. Taylor Swift is a bae with top choons

She's got dat style

FALSE

Even IF he beats Nate and possibly Aldo, NOTHING deletes 10 day notice, guzzling tequila shots in Cabo Nates utter violation of Mcg.

Nothing.

Homie got embarrassed.

Man, noone is gonna be pfp goat after the Spider, he is/was the Pele of MMA, the guy operated inside the matrix and beat all the records possible.... Conor needs to defend his belt 10 times and in exciting fashion to be even close to the spider in goat talks. Went up 3 times to LHW and looked even more fantastic.... Conor just got embarrassed by an out of shape 10 days notice Diaz.

FALSE

Even IF he beats Nate and possibly Aldo, NOTHING deletes 10 day notice, guzzling tequila shots in Cabo Nates utter violation of Mcg.

Nothing.

Homie got embarrassed.
Except if he dominates Diaz in the rematch, it completely "deletes" the first loss.

Conor will never give Aldo that rematch. You could see how evasive he was talking about moving back down to defend.

He gets dismantled by Nate: "bigger man. Let's do trilogy."

He lands a fast one on Aldo: "I destroyed the division."

...yeah, no need to fight a single full-camp wrestler. You've destroyed the division via Aldo doing it for you and evoking good ole MMAmath. Fucking fraud.

it would make him #1 p4p. if he beats nate and loses to aldo, that would be aldo. if aldo beats mcgregor, and then cruz moves to fw and beats aldo, then it would be cruz. if lineker beats cruz, and then aldo, and then mcgregor, it would be lineker.
lol

Jokes aside, if he did all of that then yes he would

Conor will never give Aldo that rematch. You could see how evasive he was talking about moving back down to defend.

He gets dismantled by Nate: "bigger man. Let's do trilogy."

He lands a fast one on Aldo: "I destroyed the division."

...yeah, no need to fight a single full-camp wrestler. You've destroyed the division via Aldo doing it for you and evoking good ole MMAmath. Fucking fraud.
Precisely this. It´s like saying Werdum was goat after beatinf Fedor, or Weidman was goat after beating Silva.... this kids on the computer are just silly.

He would need to knock nate out within 2 minutes and get hit 0 times
Nope. Common sense, if he dominantly beats Nate that means he's A) either improved dramatically as a fighter or B) he lost because of the unusual conditions.

Their next fight will be standard MMA fight, with both fighters preparing for each other and having full camps, it's going to be the one that shows us what McGregor is really made of. For better or worse.

A flash KO would actually be less meaningful than a 4+ round KO after a dominant performance, or even a dominant UD.

No. They will make him p4p#1 because they like to suck his dick, but no he's no p4p#1 as someone who isnt even a defending champion. If he defeats aldo what he's gonna have 1 defense in 2 years?

Ahh, the old, "If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle" proverbial discussion.

Back