"Conor is one of the Biggest Ever in Combat Sports History. Mike Tyson, Sugar Ray Level"- Dana White

conshdy.gif

lol to be fair he does wana be black

Mike Tyson is still a bigger star than Conor & hes retired.

Typical americans ... they think usa = world

lol
... Tyson is the American ... Oh wait you’re a troll
tyson was a much bigger star than conor in 80s 90s ad tis was before internet without internet conor wouldnt been big tbh

conor doesnt have his own video game ect lol tyson made boxing in 80s 90s to mainstream
a video game? That’s the best you can do? Conor made mma mainstream as well

Kim Kardashian is one of the biggest celebrities in history..

What we celebrate today compared to what we celebrated back then arent the same

I don't like the dude, but he's not wrong. He's one of the biggest sports stars in history. Almost everyone, in the USA at least, knows who is and knows at least 1 person he's fought.
He's wrong. By a league. People used to huddle around radios all over the world just to LISTEN to a Muhammad Ali fight, much less the attendance at his bouts. He could go anywhere in the world before the internet and be recognized. See murals of himself on walls in towns that didn't even have electricity. There is no comparison.

I don't like the dude, but he's not wrong. He's one of the biggest sports stars in history. Almost everyone, in the USA at least, knows who is and knows at least 1 person he's fought.

Conor is not even as big as Roy Jones Jnr let alone Mike Tyson.
His stardom is through marketing and hype, Tyson was because he was a killer.
Dana needs to stop talking through his wallet and arse.

You think they were bigger stars? That’ll be hard for you to argue tbh
Tyson is the most known combat athlete ever probably. Maybe Ali is more known. Everybody knows who they are still. Not everybody knows who Conor is.

I dont give a shit about Youtube views, but this video is 1 weeks old and got 8 million views.

Prime Tyson was as popular as Jesus

Dana says what he needs to to sell the event lol if this was true he would be earning more than $3 million

--- Dana White

The rats & roaches on this board are calling Conor irrelevant meanwhile

UFC 246 is trending right up there with 229. Khabib isn't even the B side.

EOmRjD0UUAA3xSl

Conor Bless​

Come on guys, you believe any bullshit Dana says. That guy talks right out of his arse.

gsp over jones for sure and tbh silva is mostly known now as fighting guys in a weak division when you look at the list of guys he beat it wasnt a impressive title run tbh to be considered top 3 of all time at least
GSP doesn't have anything on Jones, his lay n pray style is also the easiest to replicate.

Tyson is the most known combat athlete ever probably. Maybe Ali is more known. Everybody knows who they are still. Not everybody knows who Conor is.
It’s really hard to quantify. Depends on what metric you’re using. In terms of sales, Conor is on everybody’s ass in about half the time and hes still a major star who may even still break his own personal records. He’s massive worldwide, too.

Conor isnt even that popular in ireland.

hes popular, but not as popular as the ufc makes you think.

well i lived in ireland right before he got big and yeah half irish r trashy people while other half are good humble people the trashy try hard types love him while the others are embarrassed my best friend is irish and he hates conors guts for giving ireland a bad name in is opinion

Back