Conor is more of a true fighter than Khabib.

Conor has been more true to his words than Khabib has been to his.

Fake devout Muslim and a fake belt.

VNFbJKm.jpg

I don't man, you see his wife on their wedding day? She was dressed like a Klansman which looks pretty devout to me.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I know people hate on Conor, and I can see why due to his personality perhaps, but Conor is much more of a true fighter than Khabib even if he gets destroyed come the fight day.

Conor is the one who fights anybody, anytime.

Conor never misses weight. They talk about Conor being a big cutter, but its for featherweight, Khabib is a big cutter for lightweight.

Conor doesnt pull Or get pulled out of the fights.

Conor fights injured.

Conor doesnt talk about fighting for legacy not money, and as soon as wins thr belt try to get that money fight...

Conor doesnt corner and bully a guy around with multiple thugs. When Conor came with his crew, Khabib was going to be with his crew as well.

Conor will be goat if he beats khabib. I dont know if he should fight him after a long lay off tho.
True fighter? Dude, what in the fuck are you babbling on about? Is it so hard to be able to appreciate both fighters for their unique skill sets? Are you spewing out this nonsense because of the very real possibility of Conor being stopped (again) scares you? Dude, just enjoy the fight man. It's weird to me when random internet dudes white knight fighters.

really hope people who start these threads get banned. Regardless of what side of the spectrum you're on. If you're this braindead, you shouldn't be allowed to create threads, idk what mods are doing.

<36>
Conor has been perfectly healthy and hasn't fought in 2 years. The UFC had to strip him of two different belts for inactivity.

if going to a different weight class also happens to be a bigger challenge, then how is the move more cowardly than defending the belt? Remember the actual facts - we aren't talking about him vacating the featherweight title to fight CM Punk. Rather, vacating the featherweight title meant immediately signing to fight RDA, then Diaz at 170, then Alvarez - and all happened within 7 months. It was only after signing to fight Mayweather that there was a long lay off - the idea that McGregor has turned down challengers or sat on belts with inactivity is unfounded.

Besides, if he is as scared as you say, he wouldn't have fought Max Holloway with a torn ACL, Mendes on short notice, or Diaz after RDA pulled out.

Zuffa were not going to let him lose
he had the judges with him and the referee on fight night and the backing from the Fertitta mafia family

We see here the last refuge of the bitter hater - the final narrative, when Conor has ALL THE BELTS, is that the fights are fixed.

You know, like the 1920s.

Conor is overrated. You can't be a goat if you can't wrestle or do bjj.

I think this is the heart of the reason there is a contingent of "hardcore" fans that consistently underrate McGregor. They expect an all-time great MMA fighter to be well-rounded. I disagree.

Jack of all trades, master of none, IMO. Well roundedness is overrated and comes at the expense of specialization. Conor does one thing, but he does it extremely well. Ultimately he wins fights against the best competition available, which is the ultimate measure of success in the sport.

You forgot a big one:

He fights to take his opponent out, not win decisions.

No he will not.

GOAT does not matter. It's a fleeting concept.
Unfortunately, as good as Khabib is, he's not a star or even a semi star he's just a really good non-money item. UFC could not sell him, mark my words and come back to this post as truth.
Think Tyson v Holyfield, Hagler v Hearns, Lesnar v Mir.
What you can sell determines greatness.

Not sure about that, countless fighters did it before him and didn't brag about it.

Conor never misses weight. They talk about Conor being a big cutter, but its for featherweight, Khabib is a big cutter for lightweight.
Again, not the first to do so and other fighters continue to do so while McGregor is more busy doing stupid boxing and throwing trolley... It's his choice to cut weight so why should we amazed by the fact he didn't miss weight before ?

Conor doesnt pull Or get pulled out of the fights.
See point above.

Conor fights injured.
Lots of fighters did this too, some brag about it, some not but no McGregor exclusivity.

Conor doesnt talk about fighting for legacy not money, and as soon as wins thr belt try to get that money fight...
Don't know what your point is ...?

Conor doesnt corner and bully a guy around with multiple thugs. When Conor came with his crew, Khabib was going to be with his crew as well.
Ok... So that makes going with a lot of friends attacking a bus full of innocent people who have nothing to do with it ok ? Some got injured by the way ...

Conor will be goat if he beats khabib. I dont know if he should fight him after a long lay off tho.
A Goat who win the FW belt, go 1-1 against Diaz (one being an embarassing defeat), got a big gift to fight and win the LW Title, never defended both belt and went to go on an unteresting fight with Mayweather before the bus incident. You're right, he is GOAT worthy.

Summary: nananna other guys did something Conor did so it doesn’t matter hahaha nanana!

Can't wait till Khabib shuts up Connie fans. Khabib is going to go down as GOAT, undefeated and undisputed.

Conor gave his neck to Nate because he didn't want to get beat down.

He didn't want to fight until the bitter end and go out on his shield for the fans paying hard earned money for PPV.

He just rolled over and gave up his neck.

He shot the takedown willingly knowing he was going to get subbed, because he knew he was on his way to getting knocked out if he kept standing with Nate.

Conor fights injured because he has a ton of money on the line and he knows it's 4 v 1 on fight night

Zuffa were not going to let him lose
he had the judges with him and the referee on fight night and the backing from the Fertitta mafia family
I don't really buy this 'Conor was bubble-wrapped' narrative. Aldo, Poirier, Mendes, Holloway, Alvarez, Diaz... these are all beasts, not gimme fights. Most of his fights have been finishes, having judges on his side would have made no difference.

Back