Conor is more of a true fighter than Khabib.

Conor is the one who fights anybody, anytime.
Not sure about that, countless fighters did it before him and didn't brag about it.

Conor never misses weight. They talk about Conor being a big cutter, but its for featherweight, Khabib is a big cutter for lightweight.
Again, not the first to do so and other fighters continue to do so while McGregor is more busy doing stupid boxing and throwing trolley... It's his choice to cut weight so why should we amazed by the fact he didn't miss weight before ?

Conor doesnt pull Or get pulled out of the fights.
See point above.

Conor fights injured.
Lots of fighters did this too, some brag about it, some not but no McGregor exclusivity.

Conor doesnt talk about fighting for legacy not money, and as soon as wins thr belt try to get that money fight...
Don't know what your point is ...?

Conor doesnt corner and bully a guy around with multiple thugs. When Conor came with his crew, Khabib was going to be with his crew as well.
Ok... So that makes going with a lot of friends attacking a bus full of innocent people who have nothing to do with it ok ? Some got injured by the way ...

Conor will be goat if he beats khabib. I dont know if he should fight him after a long lay off tho.
A Goat who win the FW belt, go 1-1 against Diaz (one being an embarassing defeat), got a big gift to fight and win the LW Title, never defended both belt and went to go on an unteresting fight with Mayweather before the bus incident. You're right, he is GOAT worthy.

And your winner by destruction, TheLegionnary.

Titles won: 4
Titles defended: 0

tenor.gif

Conor never puts his title at risk.

Easier being the hunter rather than the hunted. Unless, he has everything to gain from a fight, he hides on twitter to talk smack and post underwear selfies.

I know people hate on Conor, and I can see why due to his personality perhaps, but Conor is much more of a true fighter than Khabib even if he gets destroyed come the fight day.

Conor is the one who fights anybody, anytime.

Conor never misses weight. They talk about Conor being a big cutter, but its for featherweight, Khabib is a big cutter for lightweight.

Conor doesnt pull Or get pulled out of the fights.

Conor fights injured.

Conor doesnt talk about fighting for legacy not money, and as soon as wins thr belt try to get that money fight...

Conor doesnt corner and bully a guy around with multiple thugs. When Conor came with his crew, Khabib was going to be with his crew as well.

Conor will be goat if he beats khabib. I dont know if he should fight him after a long lay off tho.
pele hughes_pele.JPG
download.jpg
Royce-Gracie-Kimo-Leopoldo-UFC-3.jpg 6562_ex.png

hqdefault.jpg

usehead 2.gif

"Conor doesnt pull Or get pulled out of the fights."
umm... Conor was pulled out off of UFC 200 for being a jack ass and too good to show up for the presser...

"Conor doesnt talk about fighting for legacy not money, and as soon as wins thr belt try to get that money fight..."
Are you saying Conor isn't a money grubber? pfffft... what about his "they must entice me" bullshit.. or the fact that he told Lorenzo no to 10 million dollars to fight...

Conor is overrated. You can't be a goat if you can't wrestle or do bjj.

I'm not at all sold on Khabib yet either.

BJ Penn was more of a true fighter than either one of them and he would've mopped the floor with both of them. In the ring or on the street.

Dubstrip fights anybody who can't take a belt from him.

Which is everybody now.

Came here to give you shit for being silly ts. No point, I see everyone else has ripped your fantasy apart already.

Conor gave up his neck to Nate.
And beat Nate in the Welterweight rematch, Nate then refused to meet him half way at Lightweight to finish the triology. But of course the great Nate just mouthed off and is avoiding Conor since;)

If Khabib keeps his punch high, he'll lose since Conor is so good a ducking.

Conor’s fans for the most part are insecure and ill informed.

A champion who refused to defend his belt on multiple occasions.. only accepted rematches if he lost, ducked unfavorable match ups left right and centre.. heavily protected by the UFC..

That guy, is the true fighter???

You Mcnutlickers only like him because you are WWE fans in disguise, you are a cancer to this sport and the sooner this clown leaves the scene and takes you all with him, the better

Don't have long to find out... Huge fight. Plus the winner could have a possible fight vs St Pierre. Good time to be an MMA fan...

Back