Conor is losing his confidence

Lmao haters have an excuse for everything. Conor could be fighting GOD, and they'd still be crying.

He knows he is beatable. 0-3 last three fights. Kiss that confidence goodbye.

mma3-jpg.82153

R.I.P. Conor
He could only beat the 11th ranked fighter Al Iaquinta by decision, Khabib would be doing well to beat a top five fighter never mind
Did you miss the Nate Khabib brawl? Zero Hesitation. Khabib gives no fucks if Conor said that in a presser about his dad security would be everywhere. These guys cant be near eachother all build up. I've seen and met khabib and some of his entourage in cheesecake factory a month before Iaquinta fight. The Russians would fuck the Irish up no problems at all. How many good Irish in MMA ... oh ... 1? How many killer Russians are there? 300? Russians are just tougher dude for many, many reasons.
Russia with a population of 144 million has produced ONE UFC champion - like Ireland with a population of 5 Million, though I would admit there has been some other great Russian MMA fighters like Fedor. As for a street brawl between the Russian gang in the hotel corridor and the Irish yobs Conor fly in from Dublin that was involved in the bus incident in New York, I don't doubt the Irish fellas would be happy to accommodate them in a brawl. They didn't earn the nickname the Fightin' Irish in America for nothing.

Lmao, if you're talking street, we're not just talking about MMA buddy. Conor has deep connections. Khabib doesn't even have his own president on his side. lmao

Khabib would be stiffened within a minute without the ability to cut Conor off.

The reality is Khabib needs to stop pretending he's about it on twitter and work on that footwork, so he can maybe grab a decision in the cage.
I actually think with clothes on Khabib just has to get two hands on Conor and he's going to fly face first into concrete with the force of what feels like a metric ton landing on him. I didn't say Khabib would beat up Conor in a street fight, I said he wouldn't hesitate to try. Connections? Bro. It's like Khabib said. Bus incident? I'm from Dagestan this is nothing. They don't call Dagestan "Terrorist University" for nothing. I would be much more scared of Jihad on Conor then Putin putting a hit on Khabib lol.

Last edited:
Chicken dances for camera, is protected by security and 30 pals but he won't meet at a private place to handle real business. Your processing skills prove you to be the low IQ holder, champ.
Wasn't it Khabib who was been protected by 30 pals in the hotel corridor with Lobov Einstein ?

McGregor is no Colby, you never see him insult bigger stronger fighters. The fact that Khabib is no midget and probably a normal size WW makes McGregor a bit intimidated
Conor isn't a retarded pussy that calls the cops after starting a fight.

Chicken dances for camera, is protected by security and 30 pals but he won't meet at a private place to handle real business. Your processing skills prove you to be the low IQ holder, champ.

... lol what that 1 security guard?? Lol Khabib sure is some premadonna tough guy.

Btw for someone who blames security pressence as a reason for not manning up, why then did Khabib bring security with him to all UFC shows after the bus incedent?? Even Cormier called him out on it.

Then refuse to fight Conor on his contracted amount, and demanded more $$ in order to step in tbe cage with him while Conor gave in to UFC demands just to fight Khabib.

If only Khabib wasnt such a blatant pussy you'd actually have an argument.

Fyi Conor didn't have 30 guys, and he didnt just go for Khabib but for Khabib's whole entourage dummy.

I actually think with clothes on Khabib just has to get two hands on Conor and he's going to fly face first into concrete with the force of what feels like a metric ton landing on him. I didn't say Khabib would beat up Conor in a street fight, I said he wouldn't hesitate to try.

Maybe if Conor wore loose fitting clothing. Conor is very smart and always prepared, and wears tight fitting clothing. You'd virtually rip it off him trying to grab it, if you could've even get a grip on it.

I'm not entirely sure he would try either. It would certainly have to be 1 on 1. I think Khabib knows that an open space would be as bad for him as a confined space for Conor, and probably wouldn't try it unless he felt he had no choice.

I actually think with clothes on Khabib just has to get two hands on Conor and he's going to fly face first into concrete with the force of what feels like a metric ton landing on him. I didn't say Khabib would beat up Conor in a street fight, I said he wouldn't hesitate to try.
Khabib couldn't fly face first 11th ranked Al Iaqunta, doubt if he'd do it to Conor, Max Holloway, Tony Ferguson either. Your watching too many superman cartoons sunshine.

Maybe if Conor wore loose fitting clothing. Conor is very smart and always prepared, and wears tight fitting clothing. You'd virtually rip it off him trying to grab it, if you could've even get a grip on it.

I'm not entirely sure he would try either. It would certainly have to be 1 on 1. I think Khabib knows that an open space would be as bad for him as a confined space for Conor, and probably wouldn't try it unless he felt he had no choice.
Love how you twist his tighter fitting clothes for scrapping, not to make himself look big, like he tries to do with everyting, at every turn....

He could only beat the 11th ranked fighter Al Iaquinta by decision, Khabib would be doing well to beat a top five fighter never mind

Russia with a population of 144 million has produced ONE UFC champion - like Ireland with a population of 5 Million, though I would admit there has been some other great Russian MMA fighters like Fedor. As for a street brawl between the Russian gang in the hotel corridor and the Irish yobs Conor fly in from Dublin that was involved in the bus incident in New York, I don't doubt the Irish fellas would be happy to accommodate them in a brawl. They didn't earn the nickname the Fightin' Irish in America for nothing.
True they love to fight so much they just go to war with eachother. I deleted that part before I read this that Russians were "tougher" than the Irish because that's not necessarily true Irish history is all fighting and ... potatoes. Theyre tough as fuck but Khabib's entourage > Conor's entourage if you discount all his hired former Navy Seals or ISS legally strapped up body guards that might be in the mix.

Khabib couldn't fly face first 11th ranked Al Iaqunta, doubt if he'd do it to Conor, Max Holloway, Tony Ferguson either. Your watching too many superman cartoons sunshine.
Al's rank was due to inactivty.

In what universe does he not have way better wrestling than Conor? Dude stuffed Kevin Lee 7/8.

I said with clothes on breh.. on the street with clothes on against a master judoka and being shirtless and sweaty are two wildly different scenarios cmon man.

It's no coincidence that Conor McGregor is going silent now that the UFC's protection has been lifted. His wannabe Lee Murray antics had their place for entertainment purposes but now that he's facing reality his conscience has betrayed him. With Khabib now in his prime, the only real match out there is a rematch vs the grizzly.

When it comes down to it, there is no amount of cocaine that can make a chicken beat an eagle.
View attachment 426495

R.I.P. Conor

This is some of the trolliest trolledom that I've ever seen trolled. Well done. That said though:

Khashook is fooked. Twist it any way you like it, but eventually the scared bus squatter is going to have to leave his comfort zone & actually step into the cage with the man him & his dad have nightmares about.

Al's rank was due to inactivty.

In what universe does he not have way better wrestling than Conor? Dude stuffed Kevin Lee 7/8.
It's an MMA fight. not wrestling. Couldn't stuff the 11th ranked fighter over five rounds. If McG trains like a Spartan like an MMA fighter should, Conor will crack him open. If he fu*k's about whatsoever like the way he was carrying on the Khabib will ground and pound to a win. Then Tony Ferguson or Max Holloway to beat the one trick pony Khabib.

It's an MMA fight. not wrestling. Couldn't stuff the 11th ranked fighter over five rounds. If McG trains like a Spartan like an MMA fighter should, Conor will crack him open. If he fu*k's about whatsoever like the way he was carrying on the Khabib will ground and pound to a win. Then Tony Ferguson or Max Holloway to beat the one trick pony Khabib.
You were replying to someone who mentioned what would happen to Conor if Khabib got his hands on him. With Conor's wrestling, if Khabib gets his hands on him he's going to get ragdolled. No doubt about it.

Conor's living on a prayer that Khabib doesn't get his hands on him. I think Khabib does.

Conor is much more of a one trick pony than Khabib though. Dude is literally just a 2 round left hand.

Back