Conor is losing his confidence

Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by Khabib Fan, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Khabib Fan

Khabib Fan Physics is Religion

He knows he is beatable. 0-3 last three fights. Kiss that confidence goodbye.

[​IMG]

2. DublinDanny

DublinDanny Orange Belt

He could only beat the 11th ranked fighter Al Iaquinta by decision, Khabib would be doing well to beat a top five fighter never mind
    Russia with a population of 144 million has produced ONE UFC champion - like Ireland with a population of 5 Million, though I would admit there has been some other great Russian MMA fighters like Fedor. As for a street brawl between the Russian gang in the hotel corridor and the Irish yobs Conor fly in from Dublin that was involved in the bus incident in New York, I don't doubt the Irish fellas would be happy to accommodate them in a brawl. They didn't earn the nickname the Fightin' Irish in America for nothing.

3. L.T.

L.T. Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I actually think with clothes on Khabib just has to get two hands on Conor and he's going to fly face first into concrete with the force of what feels like a metric ton landing on him. I didn't say Khabib would beat up Conor in a street fight, I said he wouldn't hesitate to try. Connections? Bro. It's like Khabib said. Bus incident? I'm from Dagestan this is nothing. They don't call Dagestan "Terrorist University" for nothing. I would be much more scared of Jihad on Conor then Putin putting a hit on Khabib lol.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    Kobra420 likes this.
  4. DublinDanny

DublinDanny Orange Belt

Wasn't it Khabib who was been protected by 30 pals in the hotel corridor with Lobov Einstein ?

NotoriousMillions likes this.
  5. Kobra420

Kobra420 Sweep The Leg.

Lmao "haters" Lmao ..........Duurrrr.

6. tasticles

tasticles Red Belt

Conor isn't a retarded pussy that calls the cops after starting a fight.

NotoriousMillions likes this.
  7. JoshR86

JoshR86 Black Belt

... lol what that 1 security guard?? Lol Khabib sure is some premadonna tough guy.

Btw for someone who blames security pressence as a reason for not manning up, why then did Khabib bring security with him to all UFC shows after the bus incedent?? Even Cormier called him out on it.

Then refuse to fight Conor on his contracted amount, and demanded more $$ in order to step in tbe cage with him while Conor gave in to UFC demands just to fight Khabib.

If only Khabib wasnt such a blatant pussy you'd actually have an argument.

Fyi Conor didn't have 30 guys, and he didnt just go for Khabib but for Khabib's whole entourage dummy.

8. Kobra420

Kobra420 Sweep The Leg.

Silly little Irishman, do all you guys have Math problems?.....30 Pals?
    Just like Nate being [​IMG] times the size of Connie....

9. NotoriousMillions

NotoriousMillions 27-1

Maybe if Conor wore loose fitting clothing. Conor is very smart and always prepared, and wears tight fitting clothing. You'd virtually rip it off him trying to grab it, if you could've even get a grip on it.

I'm not entirely sure he would try either. It would certainly have to be 1 on 1. I think Khabib knows that an open space would be as bad for him as a confined space for Conor, and probably wouldn't try it unless he felt he had no choice.

10. DublinDanny

DublinDanny Orange Belt

Khabib couldn't fly face first 11th ranked Al Iaqunta, doubt if he'd do it to Conor, Max Holloway, Tony Ferguson either. Your watching too many superman cartoons sunshine.

11. DublinDanny

DublinDanny Orange Belt

The figure was quoted by Khabib Fan, just replying in kind.

JoshR86 likes this.
  12. Kobra420

Kobra420 Sweep The Leg.

Love how you twist his tighter fitting clothes for scrapping, not to make himself look big, like he tries to do with everyting, at every turn....

ftpngo likes this.
  13. L.T.

True they love to fight so much they just go to war with eachother. I deleted that part before I read this that Russians were "tougher" than the Irish because that's not necessarily true Irish history is all fighting and ... potatoes. Theyre tough as fuck but Khabib's entourage > Conor's entourage if you discount all his hired former Navy Seals or ISS legally strapped up body guards that might be in the mix.

DublinDanny likes this.
  14. Mysterio

Mysterio Banned Banned

Al's rank was due to inactivty.

In what universe does he not have way better wrestling than Conor? Dude stuffed Kevin Lee 7/8.

Kobra420 likes this.
  15. Kobra420

Kobra420 Sweep The Leg.

Oh, I get it, you must be a Parrot, like most of Conor's fans...

16. L.T.

I said with clothes on breh.. on the street with clothes on against a master judoka and being shirtless and sweaty are two wildly different scenarios cmon man.

17. Myrddin Wild

Myrddin Wild Lets enjoy our time together!

This is some of the trolliest trolledom that I've ever seen trolled. Well done. That said though:

Khashook is fooked. Twist it any way you like it, but eventually the scared bus squatter is going to have to leave his comfort zone & actually step into the cage with the man him & his dad have nightmares about.

18. D 1 Wrestler

D 1 Wrestler Look up to me

Conor was in Russia with Putin khabib hid in the nosebleed section

LouisBolanos and DublinDanny like this.
  19. DublinDanny

DublinDanny Orange Belt

It's an MMA fight. not wrestling. Couldn't stuff the 11th ranked fighter over five rounds. If McG trains like a Spartan like an MMA fighter should, Conor will crack him open. If he fu*k's about whatsoever like the way he was carrying on the Khabib will ground and pound to a win. Then Tony Ferguson or Max Holloway to beat the one trick pony Khabib.

20. Mysterio

Mysterio Banned Banned

You were replying to someone who mentioned what would happen to Conor if Khabib got his hands on him. With Conor's wrestling, if Khabib gets his hands on him he's going to get ragdolled. No doubt about it.

Conor's living on a prayer that Khabib doesn't get his hands on him. I think Khabib does.

Conor is much more of a one trick pony than Khabib though. Dude is literally just a 2 round left hand.