Conor is looking for a way out (UFC will pull him out citing refusal to do media obligations)

andy9432

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Remember he got pulled from UFC 200? Conor needed more time to train and he knew that. Now i think he realized the risk is too big and the reward is not there. A bad TKO or sub loss would destroy his dreams of a Mayweather rematch.

Khabib needs Conor. Conor does NOT need Khabib. Khabib if he wins is taking everything Conor's worked for. Conor is a smart businessman, This is a brilliant excuse without losing face! Because UFC will pull him!

Tony will step in to save the card! The card will still do MASSIVE PPV numbers!

I didn't know the UFC was in the business of pissing money away.

You're right, the UFC will pull out their biggest superstar in history from one of the most profitable and potentially best-selling fights in history because they want the Mayweather rematch.

Do some of you guys try to be this stupid or does it come naturally?

No.

The real story is he knows he's probably going to lose to Khabib and doesn't want to give the UFC any sound bites that will blow up in his face after so he doesn't look like Ronda if he gets wrecked. It protects his image and celebrity moving forward. He doesn't want to become a walking meme.

This is why is he was willing to do a crazy shit like the dolly throw, but can't put his mug infront of a tv for 5 lousy minutes in Ireland for an interview to get himself more ppv sales. He doesn't want to say shit.

Last edited:
Remember he got pulled from UFC 200? Conor needed more time to train and he knew that. Now i think he realized the risk is too big and the reward is not there. A bad TKO or sub loss would destroy his dreams of a Mayweather rematch.

Khabib needs Conor. Conor does NOT need Khabib. Khabib if he wins is taking everything Conor's worked for. Conor is a smart businessman, This is a brilliant excuse without losing face! Because UFC will pull him!
Wow I guess it really do be like that

I’m getting sick of these fucking threads about Conor being scared or looking for a way out. I’m not even a big fan of Conor but damn some of you people are really reaching with all these conspiracies.

I like Khabib and think he’s a pretty cool dude and great fighter but seeing all this shit talk on Conor is kind of making me hope for a quick K.O. just like he did to Aldo and that’s not cool thinking on my part. I just want a good fight.

UnnaturalGratefulAntelope-size_restricted.gif

Here we go again. Conor is not afraid of khabib. He does not need the money, he does not need anything else at this point, he is set for life. Instead, he is fighting the biggest challenge ofof h career and people are still trashing him ? Give me a break. Conor has never pulled out of a fight, and people still look for excuses . Khabib is the one that needs Conor.

Conor is not going anywhere. If he loses, he will take like a man, just like he did with Nate.

Here we go again. Conor is not afraid of khabib. He does not need the money, he does not need anything else at this point be is set for life. Instead, he is fighting the biggest challenge in his career and people are still trashing him ? Give me a break. Conor has never pulled out of a fight, and people still look for excuses .

Conor is not going anywhere. If he loses, he will take like a man, just like he did with Nate.
Conor pulled out of the Diaz rematch prior to UFC 200!

Can someone post links to all the interviews and media Khabib has been doing? I must have missed them.

As much as I want to see Conor get Barbozad, he isn't scared. Its the first fight for him thats 100% personal. He knows Khabib is his hardest test to date. After Aldo, Mendez, Floyd and Nate he was respectful but this is IRA/ISIS shit.

Tony will step in to save the card! The card will still do MASSIVE PPV numbers!

Conor doesn't have any media obligations you dolt. lmao That was the single champ.

The double champ does what the fuck he wants.

Conor doesn't have any media obligations you dolt. lmao That was the single champ.

The double champ does what the fuck he wants.
Conor basically made his career because of media. Without the media as a platform, Conor would just be an another fighter!

My theory is that Conor isn’t doing media cause deep down inside he knows he will be owned by Khabib, and wants to spare himself the embarrassment of getting memed the fuck into obscurity where he belongs.

Conor isn't scared lmao. Some of his fans might be (not me; I know he's gonna win), but the man himself certainly isn't.

Back