Conor is like a wild animal in the octagon

There are fighters such as Jones who use superior athleticism and innovative movements, but Conor seems to take it to a new level. Its like hes performing a dance while hes fighting.

eh i prefer silvas movement, and he was doing that years ago. mcgregor might be dancing, but silva was mocking. as for superior athleticism, this isnt new either. the combination of the two, however, is rare, although not unheard of

Jesus, GOAT fans, get it straight. Is it that he's the embodiment of Bruce Lee; strong and composed. Or is he a wild animal, unbridled beast who destroys all things in its path.

Both. :cool:

eh i prefer silvas movement, and he was doing that years ago. mcgregor might be dancing, but silva was mocking. as for superior athleticism, this isnt new either. the combination of the two, however, is rare, although not unheard of

Silva's movement is the greatest ever, i feel like Conor is picking up where he left off.

Silva's movement is the greatest ever, i feel like Conor is picking up where he left off.

Meh.

He's got great movement and is a very fluid striker.

But let's drop the hyperbole. There's nothing especially revolutionary there.

Silva, Machida, Floyd, Roy Jones Jr, Ali... there's a list of guys going way back who have beautiful efficient striking. Conner is proving to be one of them.

But he's still in the proving stage... and instead you have him already surpassing them all. It's silly.

Can you guys stop making threads about this fucking sideshow already? Jesus...

id be surprised if many people who actually follow the sport closely think siver is a top 10 guy anymore. the win wasnt shocking, and i dont think mcgregors stock should go up THAT much because of this fight, only because his stock has been pushed pretty high to begin with, and siver is not a top 10 guy. mcgregor did what he needed to to get the title shot that has been anointed to him, and he looked pretty good in the process.

Beating Poirier >>> beating Siver. This fight literally did nothing for his stock lol

He moves well, but we've seen a lot of it from GSP, Cruz, and Dillashaw already.

Just like dominic cruz, McGregor is evolving the stand up game. We're witnessing pioneers in striking

Just like some people have noticed. If you take out all the bullshit, frip frappery, hocus pocus, random crap, and fill it with deliberate, contentious, measuring, moves by someone as physically gifted as Bruce Lee, or Jet Lee. You come up with someone like Connor Mcgreggor, who will defeat anyone who is in his way through better gameplan, better hand eye coordination, better spatial orientation, better reflexes, better physical control, better emotional/physical stability, and much better mental stability.

Connor does not train many discipline

The guy is clearly a born fighter and he's extremely talented but so is Aldo.

Back