Conor is like a wild animal in the octagon

sparkyjohannsen

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The way he was crawling around the cage right after he walked in, i was watching with some casual mma fans who were saying "holy shit this guy is like a caged animal". The crazy, unorthodox, and ridiculously fluid ways that he moves throughout the fight are very innovative and impressive. Rory Mac has said it and I think he is right, Conor is on the cutting edge of new techniques and overall efficiency and innovation in the way the body can move, that other fighters will start implementing into their games.

Ps. I dont have any gifs, but if you were watching, you know what im talking about.

The way he was crawling around the cage right after he walked in, i was watching with some casual mma fans who were saying "holy shit this guy is like a caged animal". The crazy, unorthodox, and ridiculously fluid ways that he moves throughout the fight are very innovative and impressive. Rory Mac has said it and I think he is right, Conor is on the cutting edge of new techniques and overall efficiency and innovation in the way the body can move, that other fighters will start implementing into their games.

Ps. I dont have any gifs, but if you were watching, you know what im talking about.

everyones on the cutting edge until they get exposed

in due time...

he also is one of the smartest fighters how quick he can ditch his karate kicking style and turn into a pressure boxer watch him break down tape hes smart.

I cant start my own thread whos more popular in ireland

connor

or hw boxer

tyson fury

in due time...

no there not or else they would create buzz like connor if u give connor the same outside the octagon personality with a boring style inside he would not be so hyped up

Of course some filthy casuals would say that.

in due time...

Im not saying hes never gonna lose but his obsession with movement and overall approach to the game is definitely something new and effective.

Eeehh.... Sanchez Wanderlei Lawler strike me more as animals. Conor is alot of things but not that lol.

Alot of guys do that crawling thing anyway.

Conor McCrocodile:

mLd3g5.gif

"...overall efficiency and innovation..."

I agree, completely. I doubt we will ever see him even come close to gassing as a result of the efficient nature of his movements. There is no wasted energy to be seen, it is gorgeous.

no there not or else they would create buzz like connor if u give connor the same outside the octagon personality with a boring style inside he would not be so hyped up

sure the guy has skill, but lets not pretend that some of the hype isnt manufactured and protected in the interest of money for the UFC.

i guess i shouldnt have used "everyone" so literally. guys who are "on the cutting edge" are only there until they get exposed. sure once in a while, someone finds a style that works well for them, like anderson, who can be considered "on the cutting edge", and we can argue if hes truly been exposed or not. i think he has, although i dont think everyone has the tools to beat him, even if they know how.

he also is one of the smartest fighters how quick he can ditch his karate kicking style and turn into a pressure boxer watch him break down tape hes smart.

I cant start my own thread whos more popular in ireland

connor

or hw boxer

tyson fury

Tyson isn't Irish. He's an English Gypsy (you seen the film Snatch?)

He was born in Manchester

And nobody likes Tyson Fury. English or Irish

Im not saying hes never gonna lose but his obsession with movement and overall approach to the game is definitely something new and effective.

Just because he says so? I dont see anything special or new about his movement. Its very good, but not new

did u see that part where he got leg kicked and fell down, twice?

Just because he says so? I dont see anything special or new about his movement. Its very good, but not new

Your inability to see reality is an indication of your ignorance, nothing more.

Back