Conor is huge for 145, ducking 155?

He's going to get the 145 title then at some point move up to 155 because he doesn't like the cut. I thought this was common knowledge

Korean Zombie is 5'9, Max Holloway is 5'11, Pablo Garza is 6'2, Jonathan Brookins is 5'11, Andy Ogle is 5'9,

GSP would whoop Conor's ass big time. Conor thinks he's the greatest but he can't beat GSP.

Often can read Jones is too big for LHW he is ducking HW. McGregor is a huge 145, is he ducking?

He wants more than one belt, chill your boots, it will happen.

8d4e2d501bd311e38dba22000a1f97e5_7.jpg

Pictures are deceiving and don't really tell us much when it comes to weight. GSP said he was 200LB during his "retirement". Thats at least 30LB plus bigger then Connor

Sherdoggers are so pathetic. 'Ducking a weight class', when he regularly makes weight for a lower one? are you losers so invested in something you don't actually partake in that you'll stop to those levels to hate on someone? It really is pathetic.

He's not ducking 155, he keeps talking how he plans to move up soon. I think he picked 145 when he signed with the UFC because at the time he had no problem making it. He never looked so drained at 145 in CW.

After his knee injury he seems to have put on some muscle and it's pushed him over the line where it's now a very tough cut.

He is on record he wanted to fight both at 45 and 55 in the ufc. But he was talked into one division. If he manages to beat Aldo, wich I want him to do. Cause I am one of the few that dislike Aldo. I think he will move up fast.

He is obnoxious as hell and over the top, but got to love his fighting. As of now i favor Aldo in a fight.

TS clearly hasn't seen Tibau and Felder then. He'd rather just pick McGregor out of the bunch despite Tibau and Felder being even bigger than him in relation to their weight class.

By this logic is Struve a super-heavy weight? Height and weight don't have much to do with one another. Muscle mass, reach, body type play the role.

Conor dwarfed Dennis Siver and Conor is listed and 5'8". There looked to be at the very LEAST 2 inches separating the two in height (probably more.)

20150117042707_IMG_3446.JPG

This goes to show how big Conor is for the division and reveals that he may have to move up to 155 eventually. He did after all look very drained during a post-fight interview.

Only reason McGregor wins is height and reach.

This os how professional fighting works. You cut weight to make the next size down so will have size advantage. It is not cheating. It is not a loophole. It is the way it is.

I for one don't like it and wished to see more guys fighting at their natural weight, but that's not happening anytime soon so youll never hear me complain about it.

Back