Conor is grossly over rated

The 24/7 threads about Conor beating Cowboy reek of Conor nuthuggers looking for ANYTHING to keep their folk hero alive.
Enjoy it while it lasts.
Conor isn't in the same league as Khabib, Tony, Justin etc. Each one of these guys smashes Conor, and Khabib already proved it. The UFC can try to protect his ass but ultimately he'll end up against the likes of a Tony and everything we saw in the Khabib fight will be doubly confirmed: Conor cannot hang with multi dimensional fighters who can neutralize his left hand. Footwork and one power hand don't translate to wins in the current environment.
Conor fans: Can you set aside his trash talk (the WWE equivalent as to why you like him) and appreciate better mixed martial artists like Khabib, Tony, Justin, Dustin etc. Talk and bravado don't equal MMA success, it just results in more satisfaction when the falsely arrogant mouth (Conor in this case) gets silenced.

1) you’re wrong
2) no one is really in Khabibs league, he’s a bit Jon Jones like in his division
3) you’re going to see this when Khabib steamrolls Ferguson and of he fights Justin him too

1) you’re wrong
2) no one is really in Khabibs league, he’s a bit Jon Jones like in his division
3) you’re going to see this when Khabib steamrolls Ferguson and of he fights Justin him too

1. Prove it.
2. Agreed
3. Agreed

And Conor isn't in Justin or Tonys league either.
So that makes him what, 3rd tier?

1. Prove it.
2. Agreed
3. Agreed

And Conor isn't in Justin or Tonys league either.
So that makes him what, 3rd tier?

Well if you want to look at it from your unobjective standard. Justin has beat, Michael Johnson, James Vick and Edson Barbosa, hardly the competition McGregor has faced? Of their common opponents, McGregor destroyed two fighters (Poirier and Alvarez) who knocked Justin out and dispatched of Cowboy in a much quicker and much more one sided round than Justin absorbing 0 significant strikes. Right there is the argument for you being wrong. Who has Conor lost to? Diaz - who he avenged and Khabib - who’s beaten everyone?

Conor just demolished an elite fighter in 40 seconds without getting hit once. Impossible to overrate someone like that.

Well if you want to look at it from your unobjective standard.

It's not unobjective though. People (not you) automatically scream "hater" when an opinion on their god isn't up to their liking, but as for myself I like Conor as a fighter. I'm just tired of all the falsehoods and unreal expectations I see here daily about him.

Past that your whole post is factually correct, but MMATH, especially over years as we have here, doesn't work.

Justin and Dustin have both improved drastically, while Cowboy has significantly declined.

While certainly all of this is opinion, we won't KNOW until said fights take place, but my entire point is that Mcnutthuggers are delusional to think that context from 5 years ago still apply today.
Based on the past year Conor is 3rd tier compared to the main people mentioned here.

Conor just demolished an elite fighter in 40 seconds without getting hit once. Impossible to overrate someone like that.

Cowboy hasn't been "elite" for a few years now. He's been a gate keeper. The UFC wants you to think he's elite to sell tickets and give their cash cow, Conor, more props for beating him.

The 24/7 threads about Conor beating Cowboy reek of Conor nuthuggers looking for ANYTHING to keep their folk hero alive.
Enjoy it while it lasts.
Conor isn't in the same league as Khabib, Tony, Justin etc. Each one of these guys smashes Conor, and Khabib already proved it. The UFC can try to protect his ass but ultimately he'll end up against the likes of a Tony and everything we saw in the Khabib fight will be doubly confirmed: Conor cannot hang with multi dimensional fighters who can neutralize his left hand. Footwork and one power hand don't translate to wins in the current environment.
Conor fans: Can you set aside his trash talk (the WWE equivalent as to why you like him) and appreciate better mixed martial artists like Khabib, Tony, Justin, Dustin etc. Talk and bravado don't equal MMA success, it just results in more satisfaction when the falsely arrogant mouth (Conor in this case) gets silenced.
Conor beats Justin, he's already beaten Dustin, and he 70/30 beats Tony. He might beat Khabib in the rematch.
shut up FOOOOL.

Hes already proven to be worse than Khabib but I dont think theres any reason to say hes not on the level of Justin or Tony yet.

The haters are far more pathetic

Just enjoys the fights. Even at the beginning of the 4th vs Khabib after getting grapplefucked....he still marched straight forward after Khabib. C'mon, you gotta love that shit

Balls to the wall fighting style. It's what made Chuck Liddell so famous

And he doesn’t duck anyone either. Going up two weight divisions to fight Diaz, getting finished and fronting up for a rematch and winning? Plus taking the Khabib fight after a lay-off, we all pretty much knew what would happen but he still did it, dude has balls.

Conor beats Justin, he's already beaten Dustin, and he 70/30 beats Tony. He might beat Khabib in the rematch.
shut up FOOOOL.

HAHAHAHA!
70/30 he beats Tony? Oh man I hope you like to wager and I hope this fight happens.
Might beat Khabib in a rematch? I was pretty sure you were full of shit after the Tony comment, but the Khabib comment seals it.
I wish I knew how you really felt. I like your AV for what it's worth. :)

The haters are def worse.

I'm more of a khabib fan myself, and i think he destroys conor again. But conor is uniquely talented in the standup and dangerous for anyone else at LW. Including Tony.

I'm surprised theres not much hype for a conor vs tony match up because that would be very interesting.

It's not unobjective though. People (not you) automatically scream "hater" when an opinion on their god isn't up to their liking, but as for myself I like Conor as a fighter. I'm just tired of all the falsehoods and unreal expectations I see here daily about him.

Past that your whole post is factually correct, but MMATH, especially over years as we have here, doesn't work.

Justin and Dustin have both improved drastically, while Cowboy has significantly declined.

While certainly all of this is opinion, we won't KNOW until said fights take place, but my entire point is that Mcnutthuggers are delusional to think that context from 5 years ago still apply today.
Based on the past year Conor is 3rd tier compared to the main people mentioned here.
Credit where credit is due. As much as fans of a fighter can be annoying the same can be said for the haters. Claiming that Cowboy has went downhill, from what his last fight not that long ago? - they both essentially fought the same Cowboy. MMMath is stupid but you’re literally talking about 3 fighters - Eddie was a better fighter when he fought McGregor, still beat Justin, McGregor would beat Poirier again. So using MMMath on one fight is doesn’t work but there are literally three fights that suggest otherwise

Last edited:
Enjoy it while it lasts.
they are coming from their hiding places like RATS and dissapear immediatly again like RATS

P
Enjoy it while it lasts.
I wouldn't go as far as disrespecting conor like that, he showed in the cerrone fight that he has KO power in his shoulders, feet, knees and fists..but no way thats enough to beat jorge or usman,these guys are way bigger and stronger

Cowboy hasn't been "elite" for a few years now. He's been a gate keeper. The UFC wants you to think he's elite to sell tickets and give their cash cow, Conor, more props for beating him.

Cowboy beat the same guy Khabib got the belt by beating...after khabib beat him...

So if Cowboy sucks, Khabib is a paper champ

And by discrediting Conor you're literally shitting all over Khabib's title defenses as they are against Conor...and a fighter Conor beat.

The best way to sum up Conor Mcgregor

Better fighter than the haters think
Not nearly as good as his supporters think.

Conor haters really are hilarious, with their extensive list of caveats to explain away the legitimacy of all of his wins.

Poirer is also a better mixed martial artist than the fighter who beat the brakes off him in under two minutes...

His power is overrated.

He's not an all time great.

That's about it.

It's already been assumed that for the next weeks, Sherdog is going to be intolerable.
As all the Conor mouthbreathing fans have come out of their troglodyte dwellings.
I'm going to check out MMA forums much less until Conor fights and gets fucked up again.

Also, since his old personality promptly came back, just wait until another scandal happens to Conor.
Not really interested in watching this shit show. Not to mention Dana's stupid smiling penis face.
<{clintugh}>

Overrated by huggers grossly underrated by haters properly rated by mma fans

Back