Conor is going to get destroyed and Khabib will end his career

Conor fans, be honest,

you're scared... are you going to leave the board if Conor gets waxed? Or just renounce his name and pretend you were never a fan?

Not a Conor fan (although rooting for him to win in this fight) but I say half of Khabib's fan base would abandon him if he gets KTFO by Conor. Let's just be fair.
Sure... but most Khabib fans are just fans of the sport. We love Khabib but we are not actually in love with Khabib so we're good either way.

Conor fans, on the other hand, are going to flee into the night teary eyed racing for the closest bridge.
{<jordan}

I can only hope Khabib overlooks Conor’s skills just as much as you have TS.

Great breakdown my man.

Conor is fucked

We should merge all fight prediction threads, create a subforum, or wasteland them. Or require a betslip. These posts are getting old and make the community look bad.

Sure... but most Khabib fans are just fans of the sport. We love Khabib but we are not actually in love with Khabib so we're good either way.

Conor fans, on the other hand, are going to flee into the night teary eyed racing for the closest bridge.
{<jordan}

From what I have seen Khabib has almost no fans. He has people borrowing him in the hopes of him beating up Conor. These people also adopted Eddie, although Eddie unlike Khabib is an exciting fighter. If Khabib wins, most that will cheer him on will never pay to watch the man fight again. A fight with Khabib and Kevin Lee would sell about 200 thousand buys..

Conor fans, be honest,

you're scared... are you going to leave the board if Conor gets waxed? Or just renounce his name and pretend you were never a fan?
Neither maybe fake fans of certain fighters like you do that sort of thing.

Coming from the guy who predicted the last 3 Khabib fights, Colby Covington winning against RDA and Darren Till defeating Wonderboy..

I notice a lot of people discussing this fight and calling it a 50:50 with lots of differing opinions. I believe this is not rational.

Let me give you some facts:

• Conor has only won ONE fight at Lightweight against a smaller 5'8 Eddie Alvarez
  • All of his big wins are against smaller opponents(except Diaz 2 which is a questionable win)
  • 90% of his wins have been due to extreme weight cutting
  • He has never fought any top Lightweights outside of Eddie
  • He ducked Khabib last time and fought Eddie instead, actually they both ducked Khabib
  • Khabib is larger, bigger boned than Conor
  • Khabib has never been rocked or remotely hurt in his entire career
  • Khabib has never dropped a round in his entire career
  • Khabib has never been hit by a solid shot
  • Conor got knocked out by a 40 year old man recently
  • Conor got outwrestled by 5'6 Chad Mendes and even Nate Diaz
Looking at the facts rationally, you can deduce that Conor is a giant con artist that fought midgets by using extreme weight cutting. He skipped the line and has never fought a bad matchup, or even really any of the top LW's(outside of Eddie). Conor almost got destroyed by 5'6 Chad Mendes.

We know he got destroyed in the striking department by a 5'8 40 year old Floyd Mayweather.

Imagine a 5'10 Khabib, the best wrestler MMA has ever seen taking Conor down. It will be game over.

What's going to happen is horrible for Conor, he will enter the ring with Khabib, try to strike, and he will get taken down very quickly. Then, he is going to get his brains bashed in for 5 rounds straight. I truly hope for Conor that his team throws in the towel after a few rounds of receiving permanent brain damage.

Even IF Conor COULD land a hard punch on Khabib(highly unlikely, Khabib is one of the least hit fighters in the UFC) while Khabib is mounting intense takedown pressure on Conor, Khabib's chin is rock solid and has barely even been hit.

IF Conor dares to step into the octagon with Khabib, it's going to be a brutal display of fraud entertainment con artist vs. the real deal.

In short, we have a guy that has only fought in a lower division and has only won 2 out of his last 4 fights while taking intense brain damage with his 'superior striking' vs. a guy that is unbeaten, hasn't dropped a single round in the UFC and is basically the best MMA wrestler of all time.

Conor's career will be over after millions of people watch him getting his brain bashed in for 25 minutes straight. He will retire or organize another fraud entertainment clown fiesta vs Diaz or Mayweather.

Conor fanboys. It's over.

too long. didn't read.

giphy.gif

another masterpiece.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Even though I hope Conor gets stomped back to the Gypsy trailer park, he has more power than any fighter and if he wants a rematch he will get it.

Apparently there is no reason to even watch the fight. Incredibly inciteful thread. Took yuuuuuge amount of intelligent analysis. <Varys01>

From what I have seen Khabib has almost no fans. He has people borrowing him in the hopes of him beating up Conor. These people also adopted Eddie, although Eddie unlike Khabib is an exciting fighter. If Khabib wins, most that will cheer him on will never pay to watch the man fight again. A fight with Khabib and Kevin Lee would sell about 200 thousand buys..
Dude has 5 million instagram followers. He has a lot of fans most are just too poor to pay for ppv's.<5>

Even though I hope Conor gets stomped back to the Gypsy trailer park, he has more power than any fighter and if he wants a rematch he will get it.
Let's say he gets completely destroyed by Khabib which is the expected result. You really think he'll want a rematch?<{cruzshake}>

Even if Khabib mauls Conor and toys with him standing nobody will be able to take away his achievements. His wins over lw GOAT Aldo, Poirier, Holloway, Diaz, Bellator and ufc world champ Eddie Alvarez who was coming from mauling RDA.

Then he goes to boxing and fights the goat boxer Floyd making millions of dollars like no other mma fighter ever.

I mean , you have to be a miserable douche to minimize his accomplishments. What the man has done is unheard of.

• He ducked Khabib last time and fought Eddie instead, actually they both ducked Khabib
  • Khabib has never been hit by a solid shot
He didn't duck Khabib, obviously

MJ hit Khabib with a solid right hand

Even if Khabib mauls Conor and toys with him standing nobody will be able to take away his achievements. His wins over lw GOAT Aldo, Poirier, Holloway, Diaz, Bellator and ufc world champ Eddie Alvarez who was coming from mauling RDA.

Then he goes to boxing and fights the goat boxer Floyd making millions of dollars like no other mma fighter ever.

I mean , you have to be a miserable douche to minimize his accomplishments. What the man has done is unheard of.
Making millions of dollars is not actually an accomplishment anyone other than Conor should give a shit about.

What else has he done that is unheard of?

Dude has 5 million instagram followers. He has a lot of fans most are just too poor to pay for ppv's.<5>

Oh great.. So Poor Russians and Streamers are his fans. That will put a lot of money in his pockets..

Making millions of dollars is not actually an accomplishment anyone other than Conor should give a shit about.

What else has he done that is unheard of?
if it wasnt for Conor mma would be ridiculed as a niche sport full of part time 80k per fight slobs. At least he took mma to that spotlight. Nobody has ever done that. And im not even a fan of his. I just like the guy as much as i like Khabib and many other fighters... but i realize how hard it is to be a showman and back it up in the cage.

Let's say he gets completely destroyed by Khabib which is the expected result. You really think he'll want a rematch?<{cruzshake}>
He did with Nate. And I can watch him get smashed all day.

Back