Conor is going to get destroyed and Khabib will end his career

Coming from the guy who predicted the last 3 Khabib fights and Colby Covington winning against RDA and Wonderboy..

I notice a lot of people discussing this fight and calling it a 50:50 with lots of differing opinions. I believe this is not rational.

Let me give you some facts:

• Conor has only won ONE fight at Lightweight against a smaller 5'8 Eddie Alvarez
  • All of his big wins are against smaller opponents(except Diaz 2 which is a questionable win)
  • 90% of his wins have been due to extreme weight cutting
  • He has never fought any top Lightweights outside of Eddie
  • He ducked Khabib last time and fought Eddie instead, actually they both ducked Khabib
  • Khabib is larger, bigger boned than Conor
  • Khabib has never been rocked or remotely hurt in his entire career
  • Khabib has never dropped a round in his entire career
  • Khabib has never been hit by a solid shot
  • Conor got knocked out by a 40 year old man recently
  • Conor got outwrestled by 5'6 Chad Mendes and even Nate Diaz
Looking at the facts rationally, you can deduce that Conor is a giant con artist that fought midgets by using extreme weight cutting. He skipped the line and has never fought a bad matchup, or even really any of the top LW's(outside of Eddie). Conor almost got destroyed by 5'6 Chad Mendes.

We know he got destroyed in the striking department by a 5'8 40 year old Floyd Mayweather.

Imagine a 5'10 Khabib, the best wrestler MMA has ever seen taking Conor down. It will be game over.

What's going to happen is horrible for Conor, he will enter the ring with Khabib, try to strike, and he will get taken down very quickly. Then, he is going to get his brains bashed in for 5 rounds straight. I truly hope for Conor that his team throws in the towel after a few rounds of receiving permanent brain damage.

Even IF Conor COULD land a hard punch on Khabib(highly unlikely, Khabib is one of the least hit fighters in the UFC) while Khabib is mounting intense takedown pressure on Conor, Khabib's chin is rock solid and has barely even been hit.

IF Conor dares to step into the octagon with Khabib, it's going to be a brutal display of fraud entertainment con artist vs. the real deal.

In short, we have a guy that has only fought in a lower division and has only won 2 out of his last 4 fights while taking intense brain damage with his 'superior striking' vs. a guy that is unbeaten, hasn't dropped a single round in the UFC and is basically the best MMA wrestler of all time.

Conor's career will be over after millions of people watch him getting his brain bashed in for 25 minutes straight. He will retire or organize another fraud entertainment clown fiesta vs Diaz or Mayweather.

Conor fanboys. It's over.
Solid post. Floyd is 5'6" maybe 5'7" though.

It's over... they know it's over.

I feel bad for Conor fans because they truly love him and they are horrified about what's about to take place.

MJ
Edson
And Raging Al..

Were those really hard ones to call??
I was a lot more worried about Al than I am about Conor because he actually has TDD. I actually dropped money on him.

That's not to say that Conor would not wreck Al, but styles make fights.

I was a lot more worried about Al than I am about Conor because he actually has TDD. I actually dropped money on him.

That's not to say that Conor would not wreck Al, but styles make fights.

And Conor cant deal with a wrestler right???

Right???

Oh shit no wait???

He KO'd two of them.. Oops..

Conor has a chance on the feet. I think Khabib wins 7 or 8 times out of 10, but Conor certainly has a chance early. However, if Khabib does win, I think it will spell the end of Conors career because Khabib isn't going to just take his neck like Nate did. He's going to slowly damage him and wear him out over time.

-1050 vs Al
-260 vs Edson
-370 vs MJ

A 5 year old could have predicted those
Those were a betting mans dream odds with Al. Absolutely ridiculous.

TDD and dynamite in his hands coming of 5 straight wins.

Two? Who was the other one besides Mendes?

Eddie is a wrestler as well. He was mostly supposed to grind Conor on the cage with it. This whole prediction of Conor getting killed is based on this idea, that Conor has no chance to stop any TD. No chance to get up from damage? No clue where this comes from? He has shown that he can.. Fanboy wishing.

Man these Sherdogers are petty

Conor MIGHT lose but we have no way of predicting the outcome accurately.

This one can really go either way.
at the very least conor has a puncher's chance. khabib has to close the distance the first time and look what happened to aldo.

Stopped reading right there, where TS claims to have correctly predicted the fight between Colby and wonderboy, a fight that never happened

"Colby Covington winning against RDA and Darren Till defeating Wonderboy.."

Poor troll... poor bitch, in fact...

I created an account here because I knew Khabib would win every fight, and he did.

The positive self affirmation must be uplifting. Id say its ignorant and egocentric, but if thats how you garner your selfworth, then good luck with that

Once again Conor haters have proven to be complete idiots LYING to prove a fake point..

-Conor has more than one win at LW
-Most of his big wins are against similar-sized or bigger opponents
-Extreme weight-cutting is a global issue, and did not give Conor any significant advantage. In fact he is now clearly disadvantaged at LW which even you admit to in another point.
-He has fought Nate and Dustin, two other LWs in the top 10.
-Khabib had 1 fight in 2 1/2 years against Darrell Horcher. He had never beaten a top 5 guy. He did not deserve a title shot, nor did anyone duck him while he was off doing religious shit.
-Khabib has been hurt his entire career. Not significantly, but he's taken bad shots.
-Khabib has been hit by solid shots.
-Khabib clearly dropped a round to Tibau
-Conor was beat by arguably the GOAT boxer who would dispatch Khabib in 1 round in the same match.

So you managed to say one obvious thing that was true, Khabib is bigger than Conor. I have to admit, I thought it would be zero!
Ha ha ,where will you hide Oct 6 ?
You sure will have some health issues.

By the way,are you the guy with the googles who follows Conor everywhere ?

Coming from the guy who predicted the last 3 Khabib fights, Colby Covington winning against RDA and Darren Till defeating Wonderboy..

I notice a lot of people discussing this fight and calling it a 50:50 with lots of differing opinions. I believe this is not rational.

Let me give you some facts:

• Conor has only won ONE fight at Lightweight against a smaller 5'8 Eddie Alvarez
  • All of his big wins are against smaller opponents(except Diaz 2 which is a questionable win)
  • 90% of his wins have been due to extreme weight cutting
  • He has never fought any top Lightweights outside of Eddie
  • He ducked Khabib last time and fought Eddie instead, actually they both ducked Khabib
  • Khabib is larger, bigger boned than Conor
  • Khabib has never been rocked or remotely hurt in his entire career
  • Khabib has never dropped a round in his entire career
  • Khabib has never been hit by a solid shot
  • Conor got knocked out by a 40 year old man recently
  • Conor got outwrestled by 5'6 Chad Mendes and even Nate Diaz
Looking at the facts rationally, you can deduce that Conor is a giant con artist that fought midgets by using extreme weight cutting. He skipped the line and has never fought a bad matchup, or even really any of the top LW's(outside of Eddie). Conor almost got destroyed by 5'6 Chad Mendes.

We know he got destroyed in the striking department by a 5'8 40 year old Floyd Mayweather.

Imagine a 5'10 Khabib, the best wrestler MMA has ever seen taking Conor down. It will be game over.

What's going to happen is horrible for Conor, he will enter the ring with Khabib, try to strike, and he will get taken down very quickly. Then, he is going to get his brains bashed in for 5 rounds straight. I truly hope for Conor that his team throws in the towel after a few rounds of receiving permanent brain damage.

Even IF Conor COULD land a hard punch on Khabib(highly unlikely, Khabib is one of the least hit fighters in the UFC) while Khabib is mounting intense takedown pressure on Conor, Khabib's chin is rock solid and has barely even been hit.

IF Conor dares to step into the octagon with Khabib, it's going to be a brutal display of fraud entertainment con artist vs. the real deal.

In short, we have a guy that has only fought in a lower division and has only won 2 out of his last 4 fights while taking intense brain damage with his 'superior striking' vs. a guy that is unbeaten, hasn't dropped a single round in the UFC and is basically the best MMA wrestler of all time.

Conor's career will be over after millions of people watch him getting his brain bashed in for 25 minutes straight. He will retire or organize another fraud entertainment clown fiesta vs Diaz or Mayweather.

Conor fanboys. It's over.
Do you already have your Tony Ferguson based Username and AV looked out for when you have to switch saviors again?

Back