Conor is going to get destroyed and Khabib will end his career

2017 account. Conor made you a fan now you're biting his hand, smh
Look at my username. I've never been a Conor fan. The only fighters I am a fan of are:

Khabib
Colby Covington
Kevin Lee

That's about it.

Khabib doesn't drain himself to make LW? Fuck off ya daft cunt.

I've got a tinfoil hat theory that Conor is starting to cost more than he actually makes for the UFC. And they are now trying to find a way to phase him out by testing his numbers via low promotion( to see if he can sell by himself) and putting him up against a guy he will arguably lose badly to.
But I can see UFC/WME not wanting to keep shelving out Millions to this guy.

How is creating a Khabib account in November last year, aka almost a year ago 'recently'?

I only found out about this forum last year. And made this account.

I created an account here because I knew Khabib would win every fight, and he did.

Major noob

Coming from the guy who predicted the last 3 Khabib fights and Colby Covington winning against RDA and Wonderboy..

I notice a lot of people discussing this fight and calling it a 50:50 with lots of differing opinions. I believe this is not rational.

Let me give you some facts:

• Conor has only won ONE fight at Lightweight against a smaller 5'8 Eddie Alvarez
  • All of his big wins are against smaller opponents(except Diaz 2 which is a questionable win)
  • 90% of his wins have been due to extreme weight cutting
  • He has never fought any top Lightweights outside of Eddie
  • He ducked Khabib last time and fought Eddie instead, actually they both ducked Khabib
  • Khabib is larger, bigger boned than Conor
  • Khabib has never been rocked or remotely hurt in his entire career
  • Khabib has never dropped a round in his entire career
  • Khabib has never been hit by a solid shot
  • Conor got knocked out by a 40 year old man recently
  • Conor got outwrestled by 5'6 Chad Mendes and even Nate Diaz
Looking at the facts rationally, you can deduce that Conor is a giant con artist that fought midgets by using extreme weight cutting. He skipped the line and has never fought a bad matchup, or even really any of the top LW's(outside of Eddie). Conor almost got destroyed by 5'6 Chad Mendes.

We know he got destroyed in the striking department by a 5'8 40 year old Floyd Mayweather.

Imagine a 5'10 Khabib, the best wrestler MMA has ever seen taking Conor down. It will be game over.

What's going to happen is horrible for Conor, he will enter the ring with Khabib, try to strike, and he will get taken down very quickly. Then, he is going to get his brains bashed in for 5 rounds straight. I truly hope for Conor that his team throws in the towel after a few rounds of receiving permanent brain damage.

Even IF Conor COULD land a hard punch on Khabib(highly unlikely, Khabib is one of the least hit fighters in the UFC) while Khabib is mounting intense takedown pressure on Conor, Khabib's chin is rock solid and has barely even been hit.

IF Conor dares to step into the octagon with Khabib, it's going to be a brutal display of fraud entertainment con artist vs. the real deal.

In short, we have a guy that has only fought in a lower division and has only won 2 out of his last 4 fights while taking intense brain damage with his 'superior striking' vs. a guy that is unbeaten, hasn't dropped a single round in the UFC and is basically the best MMA wrestler of all time.

Conor's career will be over after millions of people watch him getting his brain bashed in for 25 minutes straight. He will retire or organize another fraud entertainment clown fiesta vs Diaz or Mayweather.

Conor fanboys. It's over.
tryina convince urself mate

Coming from the guy who predicted the last 3 Khabib fights and Colby Covington winning against RDA and Wonderboy..

I notice a lot of people discussing this fight and calling it a 50:50 with lots of differing opinions. I believe this is not rational.

• Conor has only won ONE fight at Lightweight against a smaller 5'8 Eddie Alvarez
  • All of his big wins are against smaller opponents(except Diaz 2 which is a questionable win)
  • He ducked Khabib last time and fought Eddie instead, actually they both ducked Khabib
Looking at the facts rationally, you can deduce that Conor is a giant con artist that fought midgets by using extreme weight cutting. He skipped the line and has never fought a bad matchup, or even really any of the top LW's(outside of Eddie). Conor almost got destroyed by 5'6 Chad Mendes.

We know he got destroyed in the striking department by a 5'8 40 year old Floyd Mayweather.

Imagine a 5'10 Khabib, the best wrestler MMA has ever seen taking Conor down. It will be game over.

What's going to happen is horrible for Conor, he will enter the ring with Khabib, try to strike, and he will get taken down very quickly. Then, he is going to get his brains bashed in for 5 rounds straight. I truly hope for Conor that his team throws in the towel after a few rounds of receiving permanent brain damage.

Even IF Conor COULD land a hard punch on Khabib(highly unlikely, Khabib is one of the least hit fighters in the UFC) while Khabib is mounting intense takedown pressure on Conor, Khabib's chin is rock solid and has barely even been hit.

IF Conor dares to step into the octagon with Khabib, it's going to be a brutal display of fraud entertainment con artist vs. the real deal.

In short, we have a guy that has only fought in a lower division and has only won 2 out of his last 4 fights while taking intense brain damage with his 'superior striking' vs. a guy that is unbeaten, hasn't dropped a single round in the UFC and is basically the best MMA wrestler of all time.

Conor's career will be over after millions of people watch him getting his brain bashed in for 25 minutes straight. He will retire or organize another fraud entertainment clown fiesta vs Diaz or Mayweather.

<mma4>

Umm eddie is top competition and conor made him look like a bum.... With 0 chance. Conor also schooled mendes and mendes is alot faster and a better wrestler with better credentials than khabib..

Extreme weight cutting excuse from a Khabib fanboy lol

Khabib vs Conor is the perfect fight for me.

It’s a win-win. If Khabib wins it would silence all the annoying Conor fanboys. If Conor wins it would silence all the annoying Khabib fans

You're ignoring the obvious.

If Conor wins, his fans will never, ever shut up.

The same isn't (as) true of Khabib fans, because on paper Khabib is a huge favorite in this fight.

But Conor? If he wins this, and he can, it will be absolutely huge. Alvarez, despite what guys who hate Conor say, was an important win, especially how it happened. But Khabib? He's a whole other animal. Even if Conor loses, if he handles himself well enough, his reputation can survive this. This fight can't prove "Conor was never any good" because Khabib is an animal. There is no shame losing to him. It's almost like Conor wins just by taking this fight.

You're ignoring the obvious.

If Conor wins, his fans will never, ever shut up.

The same isn't (as) true of Khabib fans, because on paper Khabib is a huge favorite in this fight.

But Conor? If he wins this, and he can, it will be absolutely huge. Alvarez, despite what guys who hate Conor say, was an important win, especially how it happened. But Khabib? He's a whole other animal. Even if Conor loses, if he handles himself well enough, his reputation can survive this. This fight can't prove "Conor was never any good" because Khabib is an animal. There is no shame losing to him. It's almost like Conor wins just by taking this fight.
When Conor loses his fans will flee into the night and renounce his name.

They are petrified right now.

Umm eddie is top competition and conor made him look like a bum.... With 0 chance. Conor also schooled mendes and mendes is alot faster and a better wrestler with better credentials than khabib..

Khabib would turn Mendes into a pretzel. Mendes has better entry takedowns, but Khabib is a much, much better grappler, and is a much bigger guy.

When Conor loses his fans will flee into the night and renounce his name.

They are petrified right now.

If Conor loses, it will depend how he loses.

If Khabib doesn't get the finish they'll say he just wrestlefucked Conor, shrug, and move on.

Khabib has to really manhandle Conor to shut his fans up.

If Conor loses, it will depend how he loses.

If Khabib doesn't get the finish they'll say he just wrestlefucked Conor, shrug, and move on.

Khabib has to really manhandle Conor to shut his fans up.
If Conor lasts 5 rounds with Khabib he's going to get turned into a stain on the canvas.

Stopped reading right there, where TS claims to have correctly predicted the fight between Colby and wonderboy, a fight that never happened

Conor got ko'd by a 40 year old mayweather?? ummm, how, when he was never even knocked down...stop lying...Conor only has 1 fight at LW?? another lie...dude, have you ever watched his fights outside of the ufc? he has multiple fights...all ending in ko's...you need to do more research my young fella...Has only won 2 fights out of 4?? haha again with the conor haters counting a pro debuting boxer against one of the greats boxers of all time...and going 10 rounds with him, even winning the first 4 rounds...conor has only lost 1 fight in the ufc and that was at 170lbs, a weight class he's never fought at before....and mendes, you mean the guy conor whipped in under 2 rounds? That guy? hahahahahaaha

Look at my username. I've never been a Conor fan. The only fighters I am a fan of are:

Khabib
Colby Covington
Kevin Lee

That's about it.
I see your name, its just a troll account , you joined in 2017 because youre a closet Conor fan girl

If Conor lasts 5 rounds with Khabib he's going to get turned into a stain on the canvas.

I think so too, but you never know. Conor's surprised me before.

Conor is doomed my man is about to play with him like a kitten with a ball of string

Back