Conor is eating nate alive!

Nate was shaking and his palms were all tears which translates into fear.
Conor obviously went into his head

Have you ever seen Nick or Nate before in these settings? If you had, you wouldn't spout silly shit like this.

Not at all.

Conor's shit was kinda cringe inducing and rehearsed during this presser. I typically like Conor talking, but Nate was getting Conor's panties in a bunch.

I agree.

The "Nick's little brother" talk was oh so predictable, as was the tedious "you're poor" lines.

Jesus Christ I'm glad this is a short notice fight. SD is going to be unbearable for the next 10days as the two most annoying fan bases in the game try to one up each other while jerking off their respective leaders.

Not at all.

Conor's shit was kinda cringe inducing and rehearsed during this presser. I typically like Conor talking, but Nate was getting Conor's panties in a bunch.

Lies, lies and more lies...

Lies, lies and more lies...

Diaz triggered you too.

3X0KnbH.gif

conor had his jimmies rustled and nate just showed the world how to handle conor trash talk. Diaz will still lose as he was hand picked to lose but still he showed how to handle conor.

The two of them trying to out shout each other over who doesnt give a fuck the most was the most ironic part!

Conor was pumped..like bout to pop
prolly on roid...nates prolly right...most on something
they have such good masking agents
will be good fight for 3+ rounds but nate will gas and conor prolly gets late finish

Wish Nate hate a full camp...then Conor could prove something
tn-Capture.PNG

tn-Capture.PNG

Jesus Christ I'm glad this is a short notice fight. SD is going to be unbearable for the next 10days as the two most annoying fan bases in the game try to one up each other while jerking off their respective leaders.

Oh its worse than you think because this is a short notice fight, again. If McGregor wins then its because Nate only had 3 days to train and if Nate wins then its because McGregor trained to fight a different fighter. This place is going to be shit for months to come while we wait for the next fight.

Conor won the verbal battle and it wasn't even close. I don't think Nate even heard most of what Conor was saying though. If Conor keeps up the rhetoric I predict Nate will either crack in the octagon or if Nate does somehow get the win, he will get busted for marijuana use after the fight.

Conor won the verbal battle and it wasn't even close. I don't think Nate even heard most of what Conor was saying though. If Conor keeps up the rhetoric I predict Nate will either crack in the octagon or if Nate does somehow get the win, he will get busted for marijuana use after the fight.

That's how both Nate and Conor operate in trash talk and in the octagon. They don't listen to anything the other guy is saying, they just talk over them and say what they have to say. In the octagon, they don't give a shit about what the opponent is going to do, they're just there to do what they set out to do. They're there to impose their own game plan.

In this case, Conor got rustled by the steroid talk. He paid attention to what Nate was saying. Nate didn't give a fuck what Conor was saying, he just said what he had to say.

Oh its worse than you think because this is a short notice fight, again. If McGregor wins then its because Nate only had 3 days to train and if Nate wins then its because McGregor trained to fight a different fighter. This place is going to be shit for months to come while we wait for the next fight.

To be honest I don't hate Conor. I do hate both Diaz and their fans. It's Conors cuck fans are going to make it difficult for root for him. His fans are so sickening they may sway me to rooting for a Diaz who represent everything I think is wrong with the sport.

To be honest I don't hate Conor. I do hate both Diaz and their fans. It's Conors cuck fans are going to make it difficult for root for him. His fans are so sickening they may sway me to rooting for a Diaz who represent everything I think is wrong with the sport.

Watching McGregor for the last year makes me wonder how the 170 pound king who was a professional at every phase of the game, in the Octagon, and out, would deal with him. I suspect Georges would be respectful as always then 50-45 him just for the giggles. Georges never had such a disrespectful opponent, not to the level of McGregor.

th

do9RLzO.gif

Nate, any predictions for the fight?

Nate: "........."

Those of you saying Nate got even one good exchange in are delusional. He took lumps this whole conference.

Repeated "IDGAF" while Conor kept stinging him with the truth

Said they've been calling him for months and that he's accepted every time. Then says being heavier shouldn't be considered an advantage because he hasn't had a camp.

Accuses Conor of steroids. No reply when TWO of his closest team mates got popped comes up

Clammed up the second half of the conference

UFC 196 will break UFC 100 PPV buys. You heard it here first

giphy.gif

Conor bless you and Conor bless me

Last edited:
Back