Conor is eating nate alive!

You're an idiot.

Nate got Conor legit mad. Said he fought midgets while he's been fighting adults for years.

He big bro'd Conor.

Conor is going to wreck him, but he lost this press conference.

Hilarious.

it was pretty much all bad from "i like nick's little brother" on

nate won
conor had nothing in the trash talk dept for nate
What!? How about him shutting Nate up when he brought up the fact that his team were popped for steroids.

"Did you know they were taking that shit" really shut Nate up.

I don't know why you guys expected some epic back and forth. Nate has never been particularly witty.

Nate is over-matched in the trash talking debate. All he knows is 'F-you'. He looked like a fool.

Nate actually played it pretty cool. Canner as cringe worthy as ever. Still not as cringe worthy as all his little sycophantic nuthuggers giggling at his every word though.

Last edited:
conor definitely prepped for this one. he definitely brings it on all levels of the fight game

There were moments in this when Nate was shell shocked and seemed literally incapable of speech. Weed sometimes does that to me too

Conor looks way better physically. I believe he thought nate is easier fight cowboy is still in shape.

They both had their moments...but Conor really was bothered by the steroid comments, the belt comments, and the midget comments. Conor even paid respect to Nate...and even Nick.

The difference is Conor is rehearsed. When Conor is unscripted like this we see him him bothered, stuttering, emotional and antsy up there. He has no real comeback when put on the spot other than his whiteboy mayweather schtick. The reason you make so much money is because the UFC pushes the hell out of you and knows that you can draw in the bigger white fan base. Conor actually thinks he's the first to do this act. Many black and Latino athletes have been brash, bold, and arrogant. Instead of being loved they get hated on and called typical. Welcome to white privelege homie. And for you racists out there -- no I am not black. I am Asian.

Also Conor should be careful talking about Mexicans and Cholos in LA...I live here...and I don't think he can take on everyone Surenos putting a mark on him tonight! Better stay ion Rodeo Drive Connie lol. Precision and Timing might have trouble with a Glock...just saying.

Last edited:
They both had their moments...but Conor really was bothered by the steroid comments, the belt comments, and the midget comments. Conor even paid respect to Nate...and even Nick.

The difference is Conor is rehearsed. When Conor is unscripted like this we see him him bothered, stuttering, emotional and antsy up there. He has no real comeback when put on the spot other than his whitely mayweather schtick. The reason you make so much money is because the UFC pushes the hell out of you and knows that you can draw in the bigger white fan base. Conor actually thinks he's the first to do this act.

Also Conor should be careful talking about Mexicans and Cholos in LA...I live here...and I don't think he can take on everyone Surenos putting a mark on him tonight! Better stay ion Rodeo Drive Connie lol. Precision and Timing might have trouble with a Glock...just saying.

His comeback to the steroid accusation was fuckin perfect. "You're team mates got popped for steroids" literally just shut Nate up there and then.

on the microphone mcgregor has nothing on nate. it simply doesn't work nate is too much of a bad man.
all i saw was connor well aware of not talking too much shit with diaz.

yeah dude lmfao i thought nate was gonna Stockton slap him right there and then lol.

Nah, if you watch it again there's two big guy's present and an absolute monster of a human being there as security.

Loving the adorable armchair psychology in this thread.

Conor won that exchange and the stare down... Nate already changed up his stare down with that old school fighting stance to get space...and still backed up LOL

I don't agree. Nate is making Conor legitimately mad.

Nate is destroying Conor at this press conference.
I agree! People hear the quick wit of Conner and that's it. Nate just doesn't give a fuck. Nate was under his skin. He would say typical "I Don't give a Fuck" comments to Conner and it was making Conner mad.

Back