Conor is eating nate alive!

Conor: "I don't care about no belts!"

Nate: "Then why do you carry it around with you everywhere?"

perfect

The steroid accusations legitimately rustled Conor's jimmies, nobody has ever done that.
Yeah, I was surprised how heated he got. Nate's always flustered and mad lol, you can't really "get" him mad. He's not the most composed guy in the first place.

dont think anyone predicted nate was going to out-talk conor, he might piss him off a bit though

"He's throwing gang signs with his right hand while making balloon animals with his left"

Lmao I howled

Nate was pretty reserved and Conor definitely got the better of the exchanges but credit to Nate he handled the heat better than I imagined he would.

Nate was getting his ass whooped so bad Nick tried to jump in and Conor smacked him a couple of steps back.

Nate had some moments but yeah, the majority of the verbal exchanges were 10-8, Conor

Conor's quick witted, nate is a pothead with a fuck it attitude. They both are awesome in their own way.

He said "everyone in the UFC is on steroids"

Then Conor said not me im clean. What about your teammates Gil and Shields did you know they were using'
To which Nate didn't respond.
Bah! That's it?

Should've just went hard in the
paint with the stem cell shit, if
anything.

giphy.gif

Nate got sonned.

^ FUCKING SHILL RIGHT HERE, BOYS!!!!

Conor didn't really have anything but mysoginistic rants about "pussy" and being shook by steroid accusations

dude nate got nothing on conor, holy shit.

^ FUCKING SHILL with your nov 2015 join date motherfucker

ain't nobody buying your bullshit! Whole damn crowd was chanting Diaz at that presser and everybody knows it. Motherfuckin shill.

Nate was pretty reserved and Conor definitely got the better of the exchanges but credit to Nate he handled the heat better than I imagined he would.
yeah dude lmfao i thought nate was gonna Stockton slap him right there and then lol.

That was a verbal massacre. It was hard to watch.

Conor was definitely getting under his skin.

Staredown was good. Conor looked big.

Back