Conor is ducking Masvidal HARD

It shouldn't... but this is the UFC, not PFL, so it will. Win or lose, conor will make twice the payday fighting Khabib than he would Masvidal.

If he loses to Khabib, the Masvidal fight will still be there waiting and wouldn't lose much of its luster, the same is not true in reverse. It's business.

True, but the hype for a masvidal fight would be huge, especially after this quick finish if cowboy at 170. I don't think fans will care to watch a rematch of a fight where he got thuroughly worked over in.

Ducks Masvidal and Gathje to fight that bum Khabib.

Conor is such a pussy.

Doesn't have a job

Calls an undefeated fighter a bum

Calls a millionaire who makes his living as a fighter a 'pussy'

#sherdoglogic

i don't think Conor is ducking, but saying "i'll fight anyone" is different than actually fighting anyone. if he was ready for anyone, Justin Gaethje has been chomping at the bit to get at him, and yet he took Cowboy.

i don't think Conor is ducking, but he left some things in his post fight interview that kind of suggest he doesn't want to fight the top 170lbers. like when he said, "i'm not quite there yet". he knows, he's not ready for someone like Usman or Colby if Khabib was able to smotherfuck him.

QUOTE="Istryker, post: 158106631, member: 561845"]yellow card[/QUOTE]
Wow that hurts my feelings :oops: psych bitch! {<Mcgoat}<{natewhut}>

<SelenaWow> Just <SelenaWow>

And you came with this “bold” statement just after Conor destroyed Donald uhh... how convenient.
Check the post history been saying it since pancakes.

Nice that you used a gif no one ever uses.

Conor vs Masvidal would be fun ... we will see what happens next

Doesn't say someones name

equals ducking that person

#sherdoglogic
Back up a second cuck.

First, we talking about the great con man.

2nd, the great con man, refused any tough fights and went for a gatekeeper who is on the brink of retiring and just coming off a tko a few months ago.

3rd, Jorge was in attendance tonight and has been talking tons of shit (though it is true) about the great con man, yet that great con man refused to say his name or reference to him.

4th, the great con man only wants easy fights which he hand picks or title shots.

5th, the great con man wants no part of any tough challengers at 155 as he would get put in place pretty quickly. Big difference when you fighting cans and then go on to lose to the champ vs fighting top contenders and getting beat and having no chance at a title.

6th fuck off.

People talk about JG but Conor is obviously ducking Masvidal like crazy.

he wouldn’t even say his name in the post fight interview, that’s the biggest duck I ever seen in my life .

good win for conor tho that was nice asf
Why would Conor give any publicity to that guy?

Conor said he was looking at March..

We could have an announcement very soon..

Conor isn't ducking anyone. He's waiting to choose the next lottery winner to fight him

He basically said he wanted another tune up fight and wasn't ready yet.

Refusing to say someone’s name is absolutely ducking.

New to combat sports buddy?

bump
this gentleman genuinely believes that Conor is duckin Jorge because he didn't say Jorge's name explicitly... Even though he said 'anyone', it, for some reason, excludes Jorge.

Maybe cuz he's spanish? Who knows. But #sherdoglogic is fascinating to say the least.

Check the post history been saying it since pancakes.

Nice that you used a gif no one ever uses.
Oh really... And “since pancakes“ means after or before the fight ??
you’re a stutter then, and your statement is damn weak. I’ll see you soon with other clever ass comment of a Conor’s post fight with something like “(insert fighter name) would destroy him” or “I’ll told you he will lose”...

McGregor is the money fight for everybody from 155 to 170 and that's a fact. He doesn't need to chase anybody, and Masvidal doesn't even have a legitimate belt.

Yup. Conor was the first to express interest in fighting Jorge, and he did multiple times.

But, #sherdoglogic

Conor is ducking masvidal
It’s easy to talk, but he obviously can’t walk when it comes to Mas.

I wanna KTFO Ngannou, see it works? I just called him out, just as equally as manly as Conor did about Mas.

Ok so he’s ducking a guy who has always been a couple of steps behind the elite to face someone who might be the LW GOAT and already dominated him once? No matter what some fighters do, you will find a reason to spew hate. Grow up.

Back