Conor is ducking Masvidal HARD

Idk when your in the position he's in he probably shouldn't call anyone out

He didn't mean Jorge but he'll do everything to duck Jorge or any other better and healthier WW. That fight was to show that Mcg is still strong but we all know Cowboy got cherry picked. The thing is what happens now and what Dana will say and IF khabib will give Mcg a shot.

Watch the post fight interview again, he says something about a hick in a housecoat while masvidal was on the jumbotron.

Yeah I dont think he named anyone specifically but yet he called out everyone....but TS see it as ducking.

Conor belongs at 155.

Conor knows he’s the money fight, and both Usman, and Masvidal have stated they want the money fight. Stuff like that turns him off, it’s the person who’s not interested in fighting Conor that intrigues him....He wants Khabib!

"Guy in the stupid house coat" is Masvidal you fucking sub 70 IQ brainlets.

nobrain.jpg

I don’t think Conor wanted to share the spot light. He actually looks happy and In a different place. He was just enjoying it. I bet he calls out who ever soon enough !

Just cause Jorge is chasing Conor around like a dog looking for a bone. It looks pathetic. He has nothing to offer Conor.

It’s not stupid I mean multiple people have pointed out how he failed to mention Masvidal. You’re just a blind nuthugger but it’s okay you’re new to the sport

You must've hit your head when there was a week of drama when Conor stated he wanted masvidal..
and Dana shut it down
That's why masvidal is constantly asked if he wants conor or usman
But hey man, keep it coming. What else ya got?

#sherdoglogic

Just cause Jorge is chasing Conor around like a dog looking for a bone. It looks pathetic. He has nothing to offer Conor.

Conor is in no position to demand any fight of note at the moment unless it’s against Justin Gayje or Masvidal..

You’re wrong

Ducks Masvidal and Gathje to fight that bum Khabib.

Conor is such a pussy.

People talk about JG but Conor is obviously ducking Masvidal like crazy.

he wouldn’t even say his name in the post fight interview, that’s the biggest duck I ever seen in my life .

good win for conor tho that was nice asf
Fuck that was fast to start on the ducking accusations post fight. Thought it would have been about Gaethje.

Really wish Mas would finally just lose and we could all move on.

He’s relentlessly boring, trashy, and his fans are literal piles of talking shit.

If you all died I’d be ok with it.

BE74B6DF-06B9-40E6-9995-C850EB2FE127.gif

Yup. Conor was the first to express interest in fighting Jorge, and he did multiple times.

But, #sherdoglogic

Conor is ducking masvidal

Where's a source at, besides Dana/Jorge claiming Conor asked for that. Show me a quote from Conor himself.

masvidal hasnt done much to deserve a shot against conor throughout his career. he is a gatekeeper just like cerrone. hell he hasnt even fought for a (real) title, cerrone has. conor deserves a better fighter than masvidal.

masvidal hasnt done much to deserve a shot against conor throughout his career. he is a gatekeeper just like cerrone. hell he hasnt even fought for a title, cerrone has. conor deserves a better fighter than masvidal.

Dude are you a troll

Back