"Conor is Ducking Khabib" Zealots, Please Read

So what did you take from the khabib tweet exactly?

That he was still injured from e bear hug.
Here's proof that Khabibs knee was damaged by a bear. Roughly two thousand years ago.

zgc3FnS.gif

The ironic part is that Conor will now have a lot more time to improve his wrestling so when he finally faces Khabib he will have enough wrestling skills to defend the takedowns and nullify Khabib's game. So Conor would basically just outstrike him and win.

Holy shit there are always some disgusting crybabies arguing about in every possible decision the UFC makes, I don't see nothing wrong about not pulling Khabib off his upcoming fight with Fergunson, they simply opted to assign a fighter without any scheduled bout to face Conor when the UFC and Mcgregor could've easily cancelled the event just like the pussy Werdum did.
It's incredible how many shit minds we have here on sherdog, I'm really clicking on "ignore" almost every page I navigate, grow up your dumbfuckers.

There's a lot of people that don't understand what Conor is all about because they are blinded by hatred.

He's a martial artist that truly wants to challenge himself.

Just because I don't fantasize about Conor doesn't mean I hate him. You can disagree with him without being "blinded by hate". You kids remind me of old Anderson fans with the "Weidman doesn't have fans, only silva haters" mentality.

shit is so annoying.

Conor can't say anyone ducked him when he specifically only wanted out of shape Nate per his words.

Any excuse making is irrelevant

Khabibs been ducking furgason. Tried once again. Glad he failed.

He's so ducky he's daffy

I gotta agree with you 100% here. I also think it doesn't make sense to take either Ferguson or Khabib out of their fight because that's pretty much a no. 1 contenders fight to see who gets the next shot at the belt.
Since when did sense matter in the UFC? Two guys, Khabib vs Ferguson for #1 contender, each having multiple wins in the division, both being leapfrogged by McGregor who hasn't had a single fight at LW.

Sense and number one contenders? Neither really apply.

Haters gonna hate:

- If they made the Khabib fight, all you'd hear is that Conor is fighting a guy who hasn't stepped inside the octagon for 2 years and who'll probably injure himself at the weigh-ins as he steps on the scale. Gimme fight for Conor

- Cerone: got beat by RDA inside of the first round, no real challenge, Gimme fight for Conor

And so on. On Sherdog, haters do not change their minds, they will always find something wrong with every accomplishment. Also, the fact that the majority of people here don't seem to understand why the Diaz fight makes complete sense if you really consider all factors at play here really speaks volumes about the general level of understanding of the MMA business.

3412412.gif

dave ...amateur mma - pro foodie & traveler ..hill
https://twitter.com/davehillmma

latest

Here's a comprehensive list of people who were protected by McGregor, or are ducking McGregor. I had forgotten Cerrone. Thanks for reminding me.

I'd say, let's simply apply McGregor hate logic here. This is what we end up with.
  • Khabib is being protected by the UFC
  • Ferguson is being protected by the UFC
  • Pettis is being protected by the UFC
  • Cerrone was protected by the UFC
  • RDA is ducking McGregor
  • Also is ducking McGregor
  • Edgar is ducking McGregor
  • Thompson is ducking McGregor, he didn't specifically ask for the fight
  • Lawler is ducking Mcgregor for the same reason
Flawless reasoning right there! Beyond the shadow of a doubt.

images

279.gif

Writing walls of text is dignifying this way more than it deserves.

The only thing keeping Khabib's name in the spotlight are pictures of weigh-in wigs, tweets and the Russian fan equivalent of weaboos.

Ofcourse we understand, but this is far fetched. Different weightclass while the 4 most dangerous men at LW want to fight, it is an odd desicion.

And if you're champ or inspire to be one you have to fight the best, regardless of style and starpower and in the logical division. Picking fights only for the paycheck is logical for retiring fighters.

And finally, I'm not sure if Diaz is that well known outside of the community.

Conor is game. Dana made an odd call imo.

It's complete bs and it's the Conor huggers who "explained" it, e.g. the huggers created a bs excuse

How exactly is it bullshit? He's already booked for a headlining fight with a contracted partner. Khabib also asked to fight in April as he would not be ready in March.
UFC 196 is in March.

lol no they weren't. Asking if Nate would is one thing. Actually doing it is another. You don't have to buy anything. I know it would hurt your narrative.

Grasping. do they ask ppl to fight just for the fun of it now?

That he was still injured from e bear hug.
Here's proof that Khabibs knee was damaged by a bear. Roughly two thousand years ago.

zgc3FnS.gif

We're on same page then, i thought u interpretedit differently. Khabib wanted that fight, plain n simple

We're on same page then, i thought u interpretedit differently. Khabib wanted that fight, plain n simple
I'm torn actually. His manager was talking big, while at the same time Khabib didn't want to fight Ferguson in March.
I'm think he would have fought ... but maybe he was too unreliable to the UFC. I mean, even Dominick Cruz who was champion at BW had a warm up fight against Mizugaki...

Whoever thinks Conor is ducking Khabib is a fucking moron. Let Khabib become reliable. Let him have 2 fights back to back within a 8 month period and he will get his shot at Conor hands down.

I doubt he stays healthy that long. So he won't get the title shot. He needs to leave AKA. They train like morons there. Go to Jackson's.

Back